Labor Day Weekend

A

azbeachboy

We're headed down Friday the 29th and coming home on Tuesday or Wednesday. Is anyone else braving the heat :sunny: and crowds?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Not us! We are headed to the cool pines of the White Mountains!!!! :cool: We hope! It depends on the money pit! :shock: :lol:

J

Jamie75

Just can't handle that heat anymore!! We are camping on the rim.. :mrgreen:

Hey joester...Roger Clyne is playing Vegas Labor Day..in case you are a fan!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Chuck,
Looks like you're going to be all by your lonesome! Just wait until T-Day! :mrgreen: I can't wait!!!!!

Terry C

HEY JEEP JEEP,,,,,,,

With your years inn RP did you know CHALO GODOY, his wifes name is BERTA?

He passed away August 12th.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I think that's Rosie's daddy, the ex owner of Playa Miramar RV Park. Too bad. He didn't come around much, he let Rosie run it. Too bad his last memory of it is a dirt lot full of plastic bags and rebar. :cry:

J

Jamie75

Jeff said:
Hey Jamie--

whereabouts on the rim?
We go up 260 to Forest Lakes and take FR 99 back about 5 miles to 170 and camp along there. It's one of our favorite spots. We have people going up Thursday morning to secure a decent site. Do you camp in the area??

G

gunner

Oooohh Yeah - Us condo cooooppeeer's will be there, myself, Tom Water's (Sirius) and and few other's plan to crash La Curva Friday and Saturday night, hoping to hook up with Happy !! Beginning to think a couple shot's of Centenario will soothe his attitude toward us bird's.

A

azbeachboy

I don't know what time we're getting out of Tucson Friday but maybe we could meet for dinner Saturday night. I've met Happy so I know what he looks like...

A

azbeachboy

Maybe Happy's old lady can talk him in to going to La Curva

Kenny

gunner said:
Oooohh Yeah - Us condo cooooppeeer's will be there, myself, Tom Water's (Sirius) and and few other's plan to crash La Curva Friday and Saturday night, hoping to hook up with Happy !! Beginning to think a couple shot's of Centenario will soothe his attitude toward us bird's.

Come on gunner, you have to be kidding. ;) I just can't imagine my old friend Tom Water's leaving his sanctuary to mingle with the common folk.

Kenny

G

gunner

Happy - I just found out it's my sister in law, my wife and myself this weekend. After about 5:00 pm on friday I will be eightey sixed from my coup til noon the following day. Lets plan to hook up Friday night and hang til the sun comes up Saturday, I will buy ?