Ladyjeepster

Hi Chari
Didn't you say you were in San Rafael next door ? We walked over last week to say Hi but the guy in the office said there was no one there by your name. What is your space # ?

I my bringing my Daughter and her two WELL BEHAVED children down for Thanksgiving.
Will we still be welcome ? If so what can we bring and where is it going to be ? We have extra tables and chairs if needed.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi Bill,
The last I heard, the party will be at Chucks place in San Rafael. I'll let him answer your questions.
Chari

Jim

Bill, I don't mean to interupt this thread but today I was talking to a friend of mine and your situation happened to come up. He lives here and is a mechanic/welder. He said that he has someone who has 2 good outdrives from a boat that he is parting out. He also said that your problem can be fixed for alot less than you think. He has no internet connection but get ahold of me and I will put you in touch with him. He has been my friend for several years and I know that he knows what he is doing and I trust him completely.
Just as a note: If anyone else here wants a very reasonable bi-lingual honest and capable guy for welding or auto/marine mechanic work, he is the man.

Thanks Jim
I sure wish I had known about him sooner. Please let me know where he is and his name so I can contact him for future work. After I talk to the mechanic I am dealing with and if things don't work out I will be in contact.
Thans again

Jim

His name is Steve Moreno and his Mexican Cell number is: 638-103-6813 or you email me and I will get him a message.