Laguna Shores Official Arrested

Roberto

Local news has the story. Law enforcement for the US and Mexico joined to collect the manager/owner and take him to the US. Word on the street is he was cuffed and taken away a few days ago ??? Anyone know more? Karnak ??

If this is in fact true it could be a huge headache and more, for homeowners out there. I have heard that properties are in a master trust. Of course if a person is in there, just honker down. You might never be able to sell it but you sure can keep possesion for several generations. Good opportunity for squatters right now.

If it goes the way other similar developments with similar problems, the buildings might be stripped in no time.

Greeting from the USSA aka: Un-united Sodomite States of Am-Ree-Kaa.....

Thanks for the great news Roberto, that guy and dozens like him need to rounded up, stripped bare, hung from a pole, tarred & feathered and run out of town. Just a bunch of thieving used car salesmen that can't rip people off in the USSA anymore and had to slither down to RP in order to do the only thing they know how to do....more RIP OFF! I love how they switch uniforms depending on the type of RIP OFF being conducted, white straw onion picker hat and cowboy boots when dealing cars, tucked-in Hawaiian shirt and penny loafers when dealing real estate, just too damned cool dude!

Also, Lagoona Shores?? A better and more descriptive name for that stretch would be Twenty Hours of Black Stinking Mud Flat a Day Shores.

Later,

JJ

Well, we never dealt with any salesmen there.
They have a nice pool. I wonder if it will be running when we are back down in a month... lol.

Thanks for the info guys.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Local news has the story. Law enforcement for the US and Mexico joined to collect the manager/owner and take him to the US. Word on the street is he was cuffed and taken away a few days ago ??? Anyone know more? Karnak ??

If this is in fact true it could be a huge headache and more, for homeowners out there. I have heard that properties are in a master trust. Of course if a person is in there, just honker down. You might never be able to sell it but you sure can keep possesion for several generations. Good opportunity for squatters right now.

If it goes the way other similar developments with similar problems, the buildings might be stripped in no time.
I haven't heard anything, Roberto...

Beachgirl and I were thinking about buying a place out there way back when. Luckily we talked to a real estate person in Tucson and she said if it was her money she wouldn't ???Besides that, it's too far from town. Oh, by the way the guy that took us out there to look at it, was hungover from the night before and we got a flat tire on the way back??? I think his name was Gary.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Beachgirl and I were thinking about buying a place out there way back when. Luckily we talked to a real estate person in Tucson and she said if it was her money she wouldn't ???Besides that, it's too far from town. Oh, by the way the guy that took us out there to look at it, was hungover from the night before and we got a flat tire on the way back??? I think his name was Gary.
Thats been a while, Gary died maybe in 2006.. ... and yes he was a drinker..

Good old Gary ran into him at Latatuide in those days had a good looking Mex. Wife I think that is what took him down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

apricot

I'm being presumptuous here, so I'm not going to mention any names but I'm wondering if it is the guy who was mentioned previously in other threads who owed back child support and who had served time in jail for fraud.

Does anyone know anything about the management at Laguna Shores? I am going down in September to buy a property and have been interested in Laguna Shores, but there have been a lot of threads about the manager. Somebody out there must have some inside info????

jerry

Does anyone know anything about the management at Laguna Shores? I am going down in September to buy a property and have been interested in Laguna Shores, but there have been a lot of threads about the manager. Somebody out there must have some inside info????
I am sure it is safe....put the money in a paper bag and lite it on fire....it the long run you will save money seriously... the the mexican government is getting on these guys over permit issues from way back...

It's called the "RIP OFF PERMIT".........

The "Reel-em-in" agents gotta git em in order to sell Mexican property.

They or their agency is supposed to give the gub-mint a hefty percentage of the take.

They usually have a hardcore case of forgetfullness once they owin' a sheet-load and split back to the USSA when the dogs start closin' in on em.

That is why the turnover of the Tucked In Hawaiian Shirts is so high.

Just like the chick that wanted to house sit a few days back. She made sure that everyone on the forum knew she was an "AGENT" as well.

Oh well, someone out there probably thinks I'm just full of Caca de Penasco.

Later,

JJ