Laguna Shores

GV Jack

Snorin God
Still that picture of those 3 guys brings to mind shovels in a 1968 Lincoln Town car trunk and Jimmy Hoffa bound and gagged
OK Jerry..You have that picture in your mind and you are a master cement craftsman...Right???

So where did you put him???????????

Roberto

What a strange sequence of posts !! Who's smokin what !?!!?! Who is Michael Klein, what three guys, and what was your delayed post about there Dry??

jerry

What a strange sequence of posts !! Who's smokin what !?!!?! Who is Michael Klein, what three guys, and what was your delayed post about there Dry??
. The pictures were removed...must have been the mob reaching out....

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Too late.... you missed it. And, the pipe is empty, now.

Better luck next time.

Roberto

Prolly Obama and the Govt. snooping in on all the important chatter here. Or maybe the Chinese trying to find out how to take over the Sea of Cortez fishing industry.

Roberto

Not surprised if it's true. Got the makings of a disaster. Good fishing, lax laws, and a hungry aggressive country. I know that Moon, the processor here in Penasco sells a lot of stuff to China. Rented a house to a Chinese gent who was here for a couple of months vetting out Moon's processing efficacy. Always activity there at the plant too. Someone said they would buy anything and everything brought to them.

Kenny

Not surprised if it's true. Got the makings of a disaster. Good fishing, lax laws, and a hungry aggressive country. I know that Moon, the processor here in Penasco sells a lot of stuff to China. Rented a house to a Chinese gent who was here for a couple of months vetting out Moon's processing efficacy. Always activity there at the plant too. Someone said they would buy anything and everything brought to them.
They also would enjoy making the Japanese bend over for their drug of choice, anything from the sea.

Hooch

Laguna shores is worse than my place on the north end of la Choya at least I get to see water when then moon is full

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
We have never stayed at Laguna Shores but we have gone out there to search for treasures from the sea. We like Sandy Beach because it is close to everything. However, our favorite place for privacy and beautiful beaches has to be Mirimar - by Mayan Palace! Because it is never very crowded we can let big doggie run and play and not bother anyone (apparently not everyone appreciates a big wet dog begging for attention :-o ) It is about 20-30 minute drive to town, but we usually bring our own supplies. If we want to go out to dinner or shop, we do not mind the drive to town as it is nothing compared to our daily work commute! We love it there!

mis2810

Isn't it funny how we're all the same, but yet so different? We all love PP. But I love Sandy Beach. I like seeing the people, the vendors, etc. I could do that everyday. I know the east beaches are beautiful but for me that feels too remote. Maybe it's just because I haven't spent any real time out there.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Isn't it funny how we're all the same, but yet so different? We all love PP. But I love Sandy Beach. I like seeing the people, the vendors, etc. I could do that everyday. I know the east beaches are beautiful but for me that feels too remote. Maybe it's just because I haven't spent any real time out there.
You are right - you should stay away from there LOL!