Las Conchas Theft Alert.

Roberto

Keep an eye on the tortilla person selling door to door. Caught stealing. Guards say they cannot keep the person out until a formal police report is filed. Starts early was there at 7:30 in the AM !!

playaperro

El Pirata
No S*IT en Roberto, seems if she was caught stealing she would of been banned, do you have the police report it an't worth nada if you dont have what did you tell me what the judge said, or wtf you said that was deleted...

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Learned from some of the best

Keep an eye on the tortilla person selling door to door. Caught stealing. Guards say they cannot keep the person out until a formal police report is filed. Starts early was there at 7:30 in the AM !!
Probably learned that kind of behavior in Las Conchas from some of the "Resident's". See my old post "HOW I TURNED $30,000.00 IN DESALINATOR FEE'S INTO $3000.00, WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. Remember this Playa www.tootsiescabaret.com and now we're stuck at fricken Guau Guau's. Life's a bitch.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Hmmm... that must be where my wife's water-shoes went when she left them on the swim-shower platform back in June...

or was that simply "finders, keepers"...?

:geek:

Roberto

No S*IT en Roberto, seems if she was caught stealing she would of been banned, do you have the police report it an't worth nada if you dont have what did you tell me what the judge said, or wtf you said that was deleted...
The event happened at 7:30 in the morning while the people were preparing to leave for Tucson and work the next day. They reported it to the guards who replied they could not do anything about it without a police report. These are the people enforcing your new system of permits for entry to Unconscioius. They said they would file next trip down. Are you aware of how long it can take to file a police report?

playaperro

El Pirata
The only one taking stuff at las conchas is Russ, he calls it beach washed up stuff or what ever, the poor tortilla lady can't even walk up and down the dune...

Roberto

Well it just happened again, 3 months later. Same scenerio so while it is always possible does not seem like a coincidence. Person arrived at a house in Unconscious, was approached by 2 mujeres selling tamales shortly after arrival, person decided she would buy some, went inside to get her purse and left the key hanging in the door lock. Came out, got the tamales, mujeres left and after some time passed person was looking for the key, but it was gone as were he tamale vendors. Fortunately there is a good 24 hour locksmith here who went out and re keyed the locks.

Reporting at the guard gate resulted in the same response, cannot do anything without a police report. Well same story, person had to leave for AZ and besides did not take a photo or get a license number off the vehicle.

Sooo, if you stay in Unconscious, do not leave they keys to the house out of your sight. I totally support people who are willing to work independently to support the family but not those that steal.

Roberto

was this a renter or owner? guess it doesn't matter who leaves their keys in their door anywhere?
Renter. Just arrived at the house and was carrying stuff in, going to leave to the beach. She was right there at the doorway, stepped inside to get some money to pay. Poof.

Terry C

Renter= clear excitement for the beach and being there. The rental place or home owner needs to warn them. The tamale selling people (or anyone) know a renter from an owner for sure...

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
When is everybody gonna understand that Fco Hernandes Mandujano runs Las Conchas all the way down to the tamale vendors.? Wanna curb crime in Las Conchas? Get rid of Hernandez and his American "friends" who turn a blind eye to his evil-doings.

Eduardo

Banned for Douchebaggery!
Why would you even consider buying any sort of home made food from people you don't even know? You don't even know in what sanitary condition the food is made. I never buy food from door to door people. But tipical liberal gringos are so naive.

This is not only in Penasco, this is in whole mexico, theft is very comon and if you leave something and people see it as oportunity , they will take advantage of it. This is not USA,