Las Palomas Phase 3

Roberto

Well Known Member
As I read it, it does not really say where the 1.1 is coming from . Presales maybe?
The big banner in the background of one of the photos mentions Vista Cortez but that is not mentioned in the article? Anyone know if that is the name of the original developer ?

Roberto

Well Known Member
What is the history of Las Palomas?? From the Photo it looks like there is an incomplete structure in the background. Anyone know if there were presales on that structure.?

ernesto

Well Known Member
That's the 3rd phase that was started over12 years ago and never completed. Yes they did presales, started the first 2 of 5 buildings then stopped in 07.

marybna

Well Known Member
I bought 2 units there at the start. One was finished and one was not. I took the loss and moved on.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Makes me wonder if any of the earlier investors who were delivered nothing have a seat at the table on this with all the money rolling in. Was there a farce manure ??

marybna

Well Known Member
We have no seat at the table. Some hired a Mexican attorney and were our money was used too complete the first units and you will have no luck collecting anything. Are unit at the Spa was completed and Bella was also finished. My I own a lot in Los Conchas that was suppose to have a house. No House.

marybna

Well Known Member
Just the cashier checks. We hired a lawyer and he said we were just going to poor good money after bad. Some times when I am drive by to see if any one is building on my lot but we are old.

jfriedkin

I have received ALL the information for previous reservation holders. All prices, floorplans and offers. Any other previous investors in Phase III please contact me! We do not have a lot of time for decisions.

Roberto

Well Known Member
J
Forgive me for being stupid are you saying that information you have is a record of units presold in the past? Any talk of honoring those presold units?

Roberto

Well Known Member
Ok got a PM to Google grandplazapenthouse about this and got ads for the place in Chicago.

" Roberto if you google grandplazapenthouse you can give me a call. "
Spammer???

jfriedkin

There were 130 reservation holders
Ok got a PM to Google grandplazapenthouse about this and got ads for the place in Chicago.

" Roberto if you google grandplazapenthouse you can give me a call. "
Spammer???
I am the one that posted the information regarding the people that had purchased originally