Latitude 31

Latitude 31 opens early and serves a good breakfast. I like the shrimp omelet. And later on, their pork chops are good, as are their Mexican dishes.

Mike, the owner is a throwback to the old-style owner who says hello to everyone and entertains in the bar with stories of Rocky Point 20+ years ago! He's hilarious. Do stop by and ask him about the shark he and his friends caught in Cholla once.

Great guy, good food, pleasant staff, and the drinks are good.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, the first and only time we went to Latitute 31 was about 10+ years ago, was not to happy with the food by the time it came to the table was cold, I do have to say I did like my Tecate though, it was ice cold!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then again when in Mexico we go to the local restaurants, we look for parking lots full of sonora license plates, then we know the food is good :chef:

InkaRoads said:
Then again when in Mexico we go to the local restaurants, we look for parking lots full of sonora license plates, then we know the food is good :chef:
Gee, guess I should try that. I usually look for a parking lot full of Realtor cars (with the magnetic car signs, especially) then I know the drinks are cheap! :lol: