Legal Services

Hey folks, while there are many lawyers in Penasco, finding a good one can be a daunting task. In nine years here I finally found one that I can recommend without qualms at all. Problem is he doesn't speak English.
Lic. Lucrecio Sotelo is one of the few local lawyers who is a practiced litigator and he's now offering his legal services through ProAlliance so that I can serve as his interpreter. So far we've (well, he, actually) have handled several wills, property disputes, bank trust issues, citizenship, criminal matters and a very complicated adoption.
Many of you know about my lawsuit. I know full well how difficult it is to choose a lawyer in this town without knowing who you can trust not to have a conflict of interest. I wish I'd known Sotelo when I started my lawsuit.

Bob Oso

Rosie, I have a bank trust issue that's been lingereing on for 7+ years now. The property is in Cholla, and according to the bank the people/ person that handled Cholla trust transfers resigned, and they have been in the process of training someone else. This has been going on for sometime, and every time we call to inquire their still trying to get the person up to speed.

How do we start, can we do this by e-mail or fax, or do we have to come down to RP?

Rosie, I have a bank trust issue that's been lingereing on for 7+ years now. The property is in Cholla, and according to the bank the people/ person that handled Cholla trust transfers resigned, and they have been in the process of training someone else. This has been going on for sometime, and every time we call to inquire their still trying to get the person up to speed.

How do we start, can we do this by e-mail or fax, or do we have to come down to RP?
Email me privately at [email protected] and we'll take it from there.