Lest we forget.....

Roberto

:p:p:p Well it seems to me that Moor's hijack is identical to Jerry's hijack, for which he got banned!! Jerry sees politics, Moore sees a conspiricy !!

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
BAH Humbug.

I already told you- a conspiracy is merely a commonly held, persistantly nagging perception that the truth is not what you have been told.

Building 7 was a controlled demolition. Your eyes tell you the truth. It is your brain that decides whether or not you should trust them.

I trust my eyes (and my experience as an Engineer) more than I trust propaganda. I will not apologize for that.

Read: Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell....

And- lest I be accused again for thread hijacking- The only thing that matters today is the memory of the lives that were lost- both on that day, and in Afghanistan and Iraq...

and Freedom.

Well, as an engineer myself, I have to disagree with your conspiratorial evaluation of the events. BTW, is your degree in sanitation engineering?

You sir, and I use the term very loosely, are an asshole of the highest order.....hijack a thread, and then try to backpedal with a backhanded apology!

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Well, as an engineer myself, I have to disagree with your conspiratorial evaluation of the events. BTW, is your degree in sanitation engineering?

You sir, and I use the term very loosely, are an asshole of the highest order.....hijack a thread, and then try to backpedal with a backhanded apology!

A back-handed apology is hardly my style... I'm more direct than that (or hadn't you noticed?)

and, in formal circles, the honor of the prefix "sir" should always go to the more "chronologically advanced" participant in the exchange.

I cede to your superior ability to keep it "on topic"... sir. I will now go and watch Sir Kenny's hour long video about liberty

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Oh, and yes...

I apologize for "contaminating" your precious thread.

Signed,

Someone who lost someone special that day, and still wants to know WHY.