Little girl that crossed at Sasabe reflects back

jerry

Overheard at the Charter school on 36th and Park in Tucson.
Recently arrived Southern Mexican 12_year old girl says " I'm glad I'm not pretty"
A teacher friend and best person I know replies " you are pretty but why do you say you are glad to are not pretty?"
Little girl replies " because all the pretty girls were raped by the coyotes at the border". .........
The world really sucks sometimes...

Hey Jerry.........

I'm sure that they do it to the little muchahos as well.

These guys seem to be more like the ISIS barbarians every day now. They do have a lot in common. Can't wait till they trade their operating secrets once they start meeting at our border thanks to the "chimp-in-charge".

Also, been reading how the narco guys are emulating the old pre conquest Aztec horrors to include head chopping, heart ripping and the flensing of their enemies alive. Good old Cap'n Cortez cut that chit chort a long time ago.

Guess it really scares the caca out of everyone down there.

By the way, what DO you get when you cross a coyote with a kid?? I'll let the readers reply to that one.

Also, I've spent a lot of time along the border between Lukeville and Yuma. I could tell some real horror stories if anyone is interested.

JJ

This is your one and only warning. You can joke and make light of a lot of things here, but race is a sensitive issue for many. Racial slurs will earn you a trip to banned camp for a good, long time. About the only one tolerated here is "gringo," period.

The Management

Last edited by a moderator:

TICO-T

Hey Jerry.........

I'm sure that they do it to the little muchahos as well.

These guys seem to be more like the ISIS barbarians every day now. They do have a lot in common. Can't wait till they trade their operating secrets once they start meeting at our border thanks to the "chimp-in-charge".

Also, been reading how the narco guys are emulating the old pre conquest Aztec horrors to include head chopping, heart ripping and the flensing of their enemies alive. Good old Cap'n Cortez cut that chit chort a long time ago.

Guess it really scares the caca out of everyone down there.

By the way, what DO you get when you cross a coyote with a kid?? I'll let the readers reply to that one.

Also, I've spent a lot of time along the border between Lukeville and Yuma. I could tell some real horror stories if anyone is interested.

JJ
You should not be putting your racial slurs on a public forum like this.

Soooooooooooooooooo....

Your Costa Rican type of Freedom of Speech should rule here?

Sorry Senior, last I heard this site was being operated in America by Americans.

JJ

TICO-T

Soooooooooooooooooo....

Your Costa Rican type of Freedom of Speech should rule here?

Sorry Senior, last I heard this site was being operated in America by Americans.

JJ
I was born in Chicago and have lived in Arizona since 1978. You sound like an old white guy, with maybe a H.S. education that hates black people. You are a sad creature. Racial slurs should not be on a public forum!!!!

jerry

It is pretty sad stuff....5 miles from my ranch behind Fort Bowie up a draw where the groups used to wait after hiking 35 miles from the border and up over 8000 ft. moutain trails there was a huge pile of packs,water bottles and women's underwear in a tree...a rape tree they call it in English..at Casa Grande La Linea was feeding snitches to those two tigers rescued by the State Police agency that works for the rival cartel...messed up

PS....everyone is going to miss Obama..$2 buck gas,told the Saudis to eat it,5% unemployment,maybe 1 dead solder a month in the sand pit.....I love Hawaiians!

TICO-T

It is pretty sad stuff....5 miles from my ranch behind Fort Bowie up a draw where the groups used to wait after hiking 35 miles from the border and up over 8000 ft. moutain trails there was a huge pile of packs,water bottles and women's underwear in a tree...a rape tree they call it in English..at Casa Grande La Linea was feeding snitches to those two tigers rescued by the State Police agency that works for the rival cartel...messed up

PS....everyone is going to miss Obama..$2 buck gas,told the Saudis to eat it,5% unemployment,maybe 1 dead solder a month in the sand pit.....I love Hawaiians!
Jerry, with my Fry's fuel points I paid $1.59 a gallon today here in Buckeye. "Love thy neighbor as thyself"

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
JJ, this site is operated by Americans but this American thinks you are a racist. Who do you think you are? What the hell does Costa Rican type of freedom of speech even mean? Why are you even here on this forum? SMH.

Do you people NOT know what a "TICO" is? Obviously NOT. Do a little research before you make an ignorant PC related hatefull response.

Anyone who has ever been to Costa Rica knows that a "TICO" is the FRIENDLY nickname for anyone from Costa Rica. Not like the dirty word "GRINGO" used jokingly by a lot of hatefull Mexicans.

As for our over-reacting member, Mr. TICO-T, he is most obviously not a Costa Rican, I can only say I'm sorry for Ass-You-Ming what I thought was very obvious by your moniker/avatar or whatever.

I have been to Costa Rica many times flying United States Army combat aviation missions into El Salvador and Nicaragua and later as a tourist. I have a number of relatives that still live there after fleeing Nicaragua during the Communist takeover back in the 80's.

And..........Costa Rica does have a miserable freedom of speech record. A person can and many do get lengthy prison time for saying anything negative about their government. That is a FACT!

So there, ban me................

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............................

JJ

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
You know, JJ, if I had been scolded by several people and the management, I would just shut up. What's the matter with you? Take a hint.

Last edited:

TICO-T

Do you people NOT know what a "TICO" is? Obviously NOT. Do a little research before you make an ignorant PC related hatefull response.

Anyone who has ever been to Costa Rica knows that a "TICO" is the FRIENDLY nickname for anyone from Costa Rica. Not like the dirty word "GRINGO" used jokingly by a lot of hatefull Mexicans.

As for our over-reacting member, Mr. TICO-T, he is most obviously not a Costa Rican, I can only say I'm sorry for Ass-You-Ming what I thought was very obvious by your moniker/avatar or whatever.

I have been to Costa Rica many times flying United States Army combat aviation missions into El Salvador and Nicaragua and later as a tourist. I have a number of relatives that still live there after fleeing Nicaragua during the Communist takeover back in the 80's.

And..........Costa Rica does have a miserable freedom of speech record. A person can and many do get lengthy prison time for saying anything negative about their government. That is a FACT!

So there, ban me................

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............................

JJ
I have lived in Costa Rica for 5 years. I have traveled as a tourist 45 times. What you know about Costa Rica and it's people could fit into a thimble. As far as you flying US military planes in and out of Costa Rica is total nonsense.

Roberto

Tico sez: As far as you flying US military planes in and out of Costa Rica is total nonsense.

My 70 some years of personal and professional experience as a clinical psychologist has given me the opinion that blow hards like this are usually just that. The internet is a perfect place to blow and blow. JJ seems to be a person in need of attention but not getting it from people that know him. Y'all could take some comfort from knowing you are giving him the attention he so desperately seeks. Some will recall past similar folk. Best to ignore him completely.

TICO-T

Tico sez: As far as you flying US military planes in and out of Costa Rica is total nonsense.

My 70 some years of personal and professional experience as a clinical psychologist has given me the opinion that blow hards like this are usually just that. The internet is a perfect place to blow and blow. JJ seems to be a person in need of attention but not getting it from people that know him. Y'all could take some comfort from knowing you are giving him the attention he so desperately seeks. Some will recall past similar folk. Best to ignore him completely.[ Good advice.

jerry

Lady jeeper is right about the unnecessary bad language and far be it to me to defend a central american destabilizing death squad backing hired gun ( oh and J.J. thanks alot for the flood of those central americans crossing the border to avoid the guys your team put it power) bbbbbut
  • people skills no, but JJ adds a lot to the "out of the rp bubble" land and sea knowledge base.You might not need that if you just sit in your pigeon coop getting hammered and over eating baco/cheese wrapped shrimp but knowing the lay of the land,what can go wrong and who to avoid while adventuring is like found money.
  • he seems to know more about the puerto Penasco fleets evil fishing practices than anyone else on the forum...I like to hear his school of hard knocks/first hand reports on the way things are more than some feel good story on school kids saving turtle nests that hide the coming collapse of the Northern gulf.

ben21

Agree with Jerry, he should be able to stay as long as the language/racial slurs are cleaned up. "Free Speech" as he would like doesn't apply on a forum. People pay to keep this site online and they can choose what is acceptable and what's not.

Kenny

Lady jeeper is right about the unnecessary bad language and far be it to me to defend a central american destabilizing death squad backing hired gun ( oh and J.J. thanks alot for the flood of those central americans crossing the border to avoid the guys your team put it power) bbbbbut
  • people skills no, but JJ adds a lot to the "out of the rp bubble" land and sea knowledge base.You might not need that if you just sit in your pigeon coop getting hammered and over eating baco/cheese wrapped shrimp but knowing the lay of the land,what can go wrong and who to avoid while adventuring is like found money.
  • he seems to know more about the puerto Penasco fleets evil fishing practices than anyone else on the forum...I like to hear his school of hard knocks/first hand reports on the way things are more than some feel good story on school kids saving turtle nests that hide the coming collapse of the Northern gulf.
I still wouldn't sit down and break bread with him any more than I would again with Chuck.