Little girl that crossed at Sasabe reflects back

mis2810

Lady jeeper is right about the unnecessary bad language and far be it to me to defend a central american destabilizing death squad backing hired gun ( oh and J.J. thanks alot for the flood of those central americans crossing the border to avoid the guys your team put it power) bbbbbut
  • people skills no, but JJ adds a lot to the "out of the rp bubble" land and sea knowledge base.You might not need that if you just sit in your pigeon coop getting hammered and over eating baco/cheese wrapped shrimp but knowing the lay of the land,what can go wrong and who to avoid while adventuring is like found money.
  • he seems to know more about the puerto Penasco fleets evil fishing practices than anyone else on the forum...I like to hear his school of hard knocks/first hand reports on the way things are more than some feel good story on school kids saving turtle nests that hide the coming collapse of the Northern gulf.
I'm fine with the information he brings, but he can leave his political opinions and racial slurs at the front door - along with the weird drunken hillbilly twang style of writing. . . . He wouldn't like if it I called him an inbred bubba cracker, now would he?

jerry

I still wouldn't sit down and break bread with him any more than I would again with Chuck.
Chuck never did apologise for blowing up that bowl of chili in my microwave in berween while stumbling around drunk all night
...you must have had good ear plugs kenny

Kenny

Our boy gets talked about on other forums as well.
"I tried them one time (Jungle Jim Jeep parts) and would NEVER use them again. I ordered the wrong steering shaft and returning/exchanging for the right one was a nightmare. I have never been spoken to so rudely before. I wanted to punch the guy".

Kenny

Chuck never did apologise for blowing up that bowl of chili in my microwave in berween while stumbling around drunk all night
...you must have had good ear plugs kenny
You're being kind, that's just the tip of the iceberg and hey, he did have two chances.