Lobos Corvina

jerry

Nice Leigh...we drove down to Libertad today ..hiked around in the middle of nowhere south of you...nice neighborhood! how far off shore?

Nice Leigh...we drove down to Libertad today ..hiked around in the middle of nowhere south of you...nice neighborhood! how far off shore?
off of the shore, not off shore , leigh. it was rough the whole time except one day and then the motor wouldn't pump any water. Leigh

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Nice fish!

I agree with Ric - getting into a lite tackle Corvina bite when the dinner bell rings is one of the most exciting fishing experiences there is...

Kenny

great looking fish. i enjoy a good corvina bite from shore as much if not more than fishing the reefs from a boat. Great job!

Ric

Rics Rocky point fishing home page
Ha, I can vouch for that! We're out there on the rocks slipping and falling on our butts in the dark with the wind blowing like hell, but putting the Covina and Pompano in the gunny sack right and left. The guy's who thought they were "the early birds" were just getting there as we were leaving. Damn that was fun Ric!!

Kenny

another pic with hand so you can see size Leigh
You've always done well from the shore Leigh. I remember the picture's of those Snapper that you were catching off the point and gave them a go when Don and I were down, but without much luck.

Red Drum

Excellent quality Corvina Leigh!

My buddy Joe and I might take a trip down there next Wednesday throught Sunday...depending on the winds.

We want to try fishing the shrimp boat wreck and down south along the cliffs. HOOK-UP!!

Vince this is the perfect time to be in Lobos. Hopefully the pangas arent there yet, but when they get there, there are nets every where. Pargo should be by light house by next week.I fish high tide till 1 hr. after.That means 1 am in the morning. It's tough but usually pays off. Good fishin, let me know if you are going. You can stay at my place if you would like, Leigh

RIC

Ha, I can vouch for that! We're out there on the rocks slipping and falling on our butts in the dark with the wind blowing like hell, but putting the Covina and Pompano in the gunny sack right and left. The guy's who thought they were "the early birds" were just getting there as we were leaving. Damn that was fun Ric!!

yes, that was a great morning. lots of fun!

ric

Rics Rocky point fishing home page