Local Craftsman

Miakko

Any recommendations for a local craftsman that you've used that can build good quality kitchen cabinets / countertops, etc.?

Roberto

I have no one to recommend but based on what I have seen produced locally they are definately out there.

There is a cabinet shop on Constitution (Super Ley store) a few blocks south on east side of street, near Santana Glass.

Roberto

There is also a place on Benito Juarez close to the Santa Fe market on the same side of the street closer to town that custom makes stuff. Got a large show area.

Estero

Hi Miakko,

We just finished up a wood cabinet project at the DIF children's center. I'll have pics shortly.

Rhino

There is a cabinet shop on Revolucion Blvd (before "Rodeo Dr") on the right hand side next to Estrada Family Dentistry. The owners' name is Noe Adame and the telephone number is 638 110 2593. While I have never used them, a job they were working on when I was thee last week looked like very good work. BTW, I can personally recommend Dr Estrada as a great dentist, fully bilingual and good guy!