Local Hitchhiker Told Me!!!

playaperro

El Pirata
Picked up a hitchhiker and he told me that the local cops are cracking down on dark window tint. So if you
have your driver side window with the dark tint as the one you can not see the driver, Bring a razor blade
you you can remove it at the police station..

Last edited:

Kenny

I was going to say that at least the hitchhikers will talk to him, but I wouldn't want the dog to call me a bully again
like he did last week. He really hurt my feelings, and the pain
is almost gone now.

playaperro

El Pirata
Wahoo, The hitchhiker is a running joke from another forum where you are suppose to give up your source with your post. Like you
asking the Boss on here about the boat that someone paid like 5 grand to get it back. You are asking him where is your source.
You should give up your source with your post. Que No, we would not have all this misinformation.

playaperro

El Pirata
That link is in spanish, tu sabes..I only read the rpt its free looked at it and it has like 4 stories..

Last edited:
Picked up a hitchhiker and he told me that the local cops are cracking down on dark window tint. So if you
have your driver side window with the dark tint as the one you can not see the driver, Bring a razor blade
you you can remove it at the police station..
I was in a border town, south of the border, this winter and the police stopped me. I was confused because I knew there was no reason to stop me. I rolled down my dark driver's side window. The policeman asked me a few questions about where I was from and where I was going. Then informed me firmly that I had to replace my dark windows. I answered , Yes, Sir, I will do that. Then didn't of course. The next visit to the village, I asked my Mexican friends what that was about and they all said it was a ploy to get a bribe. I still don't know what it was about. I have not been bothered about it again, even though I do go there regularly. Has anyone else been told that they have to replace the dark windows of their cars?

cholla

Kenny, I followed your links and was unable to find where it says the laws are there for good reason. I am interested to know what those good reasons are.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
The "good reasons" are so that when a LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) walks up to your vehicle, he can see if you've got a shotgun pointed at him ready to blow his head off.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
the reason is for the policemans protection. They have to be able to look inside when they pull you over, remember, hands on the wheel, they need to see you hands at all times.... for obvious reasons.
When stopped, turn off the vehicle, take the keys out of the ignition and place them on the dash, and place BOTH hands on the steering wheel where they can be seen.

JimMcG

Also, at night I roll down the window and turn on the interior lights to allow a clear view of the interior.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
after watching the video of the brutal force the cops used, now I can say I understand one of the passangers I had from Chicago and the stories he told me about how cops are there, specially when confronting african-american people!!
disgusting and sickening!!