Lock your doors and hide your women...

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
If this weather forecast holds up, a band of beer swilling, fish killing pirates might just come rolling into town this weekend, with the Jolly Roger flying high amast of a rather inconspicuous white twin engine fishing boat...

Oh, and Roger Clyne might show up, too.

You've been warned.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
This is the first time Ive read something from Moore and wondered how many drinks he had before we wrote this enchanting fairy tale. Date not mentioned, stay off the water, Moore's at the helm.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Will there be any Mako on the menu this trip???? I've always died to try some but everywhere I go I ask and they say, "no, we dom't serve Mako here."

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
I didnt think RCPM were due until June 8th

Yes- They are playing in RP on June 8th... My statement above had nothing to do with the band- it was an inside joke for a couple guys who were bagging on me for some of the music choices I was playing on the boat during a couple fishing trips last year.

Sorry for any confusion this created for anyone who thought I meant that the band was going to be in RP playing this weekend (they're not), or that I might be taking Roger fishing (which I would gladly do, but he's up in the midwest this weekend)

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Threatening to kill a forum member will result in a 2 week stay at Banned Camp, thank you and enjoy your stay!
Hmmmm.... I didn't think banned people could post replies.

Check it out, being banned is just like not being banned....

Roberto

Thanks for the warning. I passed it along to all the women. Hope you make it down and have a great time.