locked car door opener needed

Roberto

Well Known Member
Yea i Know, dumb butthead. Was working on the electric door lock, had only one key, think I elbowed the lock. 638 383 3919

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
Good Luck been there done that. Only it was minus 25 when i did it truck running and dog inside. Life could be worse.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Guy came within 15 minutes. Jose Camacho. Cost $50. Not cheap but cheaper than replacing a broken window.
638 110 9633 . Put it in your phone you might need it some day. Still have not found the only door key. Vehicle has not been running reliably, then we had rain and mucky poo so I did not get down for copies. If i don't find the key I'll pull the fuse. When I do misplace something it its usually in a pocket or the washing machine !!
Given the way life has been headed I have strict rules about things like keys. Violations of the rules lead to serious consequences. Wallet is in one of 3 places. 1. in my hand, 2. in my pocket 3. on the shelf in the hallway. Keys are similar but live on hooks on the inside of the front door. Just started to set a kitchen timer when I turn on the gas stove to cook !! Made refried beans a couple of weeks ago by mistake. They were not very good.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Guy came within 15 minutes. Jose Camacho. Cost $50. Not cheap but cheaper than replacing a broken window.
638 110 9633 . Put it in your phone you might need it some day. Still have not found the only door key. Vehicle has not been running reliably, then we had rain and mucky poo so I did not get down for copies. If i don't find the key I'll pull the fuse. When I do misplace something it its usually in a pocket or the washing machine !!
Given the way life has been headed I have strict rules about things like keys. Violations of the rules lead to serious consequences. Wallet is in one of 3 places. 1. in my hand, 2. in my pocket 3. on the shelf in the hallway. Keys are similar but live on hooks on the inside of the front door. Just started to set a kitchen timer when I turn on the gas stove to cook !! Made refried beans a couple of weeks ago by mistake. They were not very good.

True story. My buddy and I were down in RP, 4th of July 2007 to play Las Palomas golf course for our first time. After our round of golf a little later in the evening we went to Manny's to have a few beers. We met some girls and ended up hanging out with them for the rest of the night. At about 4am these girls wanted to go swimming in the ocean. We proceeded to de-clothe right in front of the Pitahya Bar and that hotel. After the festivities which only lasted 20 or 30 minutes we realized that someone had gone through our clothes and had stolen my car keys and wallet, my buddy's wallet, shoes, shirt.

Long story short, for half a day my buddy didn't have shoes or a shirt and neither of us had any money now. This is before the days of smart phones and telcel and everything we take for granted now. I had to walk all the way from Manny's to the fire station to use a phone, call home for financial help, walk to the post office I think it was to get the western union money then back to Manny's where my buddy was literally laying under one of those small palm trees by my truck parked at the BAJA Hotel. They called a locksmith and it seriously took the guy 30 seconds to get into my 2000 Chevy Silverado with a Dodge key. We had to bypass my Viper Alarm/kill start. He made the key for the ignition right there on the spot. All in all I think it was $75.

We still laugh our asses off reminiscing about that fiasco!

AZRob

Well Known Member
I locked my keys in my work truck here in the states called someone to open it and I think it was around 75. And he was nice enough to come back that night open my truck again and stole all my tools and everything worth value.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I locked my keys in my work truck here in the states called someone to open it and I think it was around 75. And he was nice enough to come back that night open my truck again and stole all my tools and everything worth value.
That's service with a smile.

AZRob

Well Known Member
No Sh!!, you can't trust anyone. I should of had an alarm on it. I got one the next day when I was out buying new tools. Oh heck a $2,000 lesson I learned.
And they say you cant teach an old dog new tricks.

joester

2 salty dawgs
I thought that Manny's story from 2007 was going to end up with the Black Widow taking your money.