Login Problem ?

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I'm having a login problem, I login, it tells me thankyou for loging in, then it logs me off, yet HAPPY is still showing @ bottom, ???

Brad47

Happy is the Rocky Point Chapter President of the "Tail Dragger Club" and leads a colorful cast of characters who proclaim to be "Old School Rocky Point Loyalists". Sit back and watch how this unfolds (happens about every six months), it will most likely start with a response from Kenny.

Kenny

Happy is the Rocky Point Chapter President of the "Tail Dragger Club" and leads a colorful cast of characters who proclaim to be "Old School Rocky Point Loyalists". Sit back and watch how this unfolds (happens about every six months), it will most likely start with a response from Kenny.
For the record..HAPPY is a friend of mine. In fact we recently spent the day together at USA Speedway in Tucson watching sprint cars at the Roger McCluskey Classic. We had a really great time together,
once I got him to stop chasing the cars.

Kenny

Hi Terry,

Did you know there going to have the Copper on Dirt at USA next month? All three USAC division for two nights, Feb 19, 20th. I don't think you've been for awhile, and it's not going to get any better than this.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Thankyou my friends for the tips, ~~~ I found the problem, I think, ~~~ I forgot the last step that Stuart told me to do, ~~~ that is, click on the web address, what I was doing is going to history & clicking on a thread that I had there, ~~~ so I replaced it with the site address, ~~~ so far no more problems, now I don't have to type it in each time, ~~~ go to history, click & bingo, ~~~ one term that mistifies me though is ~~~ cookies, ???

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
one term that mistifies me though is ~~~ cookies, ???
A "cookie" is a small piece of text that is stored on your computer by a website. It is used to store things like your preferences or settings for the website. When you visit a website, your Internet browser reads the cookie and applies any information stored in the cookie. That's why you sometimes need to delete cookies - the website may have changed or upgraded, your password may have changed, etc. Deleting cookies forces your computer to create a new cookie when you visit the website that will have more current information in it.

Cookies do not execute code and do not contain viruses. They are not harmful in any way. Sometimes, virus scanning programs will flag certain cookies because they can allow you to be tracked as you visit various websites.

Any cookies from this site simply contain your preferences for using this site.

Thankyou my friends for the tips, ~~~ I found the problem, I think, ~~~ I forgot the last step that Stuart told me to do, ~~~ that is, click on the web address, what I was doing is going to history & clicking on a thread that I had there, ~~~ so I replaced it with the site address, ~~~ so far no more problems, now I don't have to type it in each time, ~~~ go to history, click & bingo, ~~~ one term that mistifies me though is ~~~ cookies, ???[/QUOTE]

In Internet Explorer, click on Tools (at top), Internet Options, under the General Tab, about halfway down....Delete, Delete Cookies. One note, if you have cookies installed from some web sites that you visit that have things like your Login code being put in automatically, you will lose those settings.