Lokking for a hotel in Ensenada

garyd

I saw on Google a hotel chain called Desert Inn (formerly La Pinta Inn). However, the 800 number listed a well as thier email address will not work. They supposedly have them in Guerro Negro, and Loreto as well. Does anyone know anything about them and have a good contact number? They are "Pet friendly" and that is what I need for my trip down the Baja. Thanks in advance for any help. Gary

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I saw on Google a hotel chain called Desert Inn (formerly La Pinta Inn). However, the 800 number listed a well as thier email address will not work. They supposedly have them in Guerro Negro, and Loreto as well. Does anyone know anything about them and have a good contact number? They are "Pet friendly" and that is what I need for my trip down the Baja. Thanks in advance for any help. Gary
Ensenada Experience - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel This hotel accepts pets. We were there in January. The place was packed, with Americans and they're pets.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I like El Cid downtown in the middle of everything
This is almost next to El Cid, and is in the middle of everything. i stopped first at El Cid, but no dogs.......They sent me a few doors down to Posada, it was a nice hotel, came with 2 free breakfasts, and 2 hours of cocktails in the evening, the staff was really professional, just like at all the El Cid's.