Long Term Casita $450 a month

Roberto

Hmmmm. I clicked on the link and it went direct. No idea what's going on. Computer gremlins out for Halloween early. Sorry. I'll try to find another way.

Kenny

Hmmmm. I clicked on the link and it went direct. No idea what's going on. Computer gremlins out for Halloween early. Sorry. I'll try to find another way.
I just tried it again Roberto, and it's still the sign in page. You have pictures on another thread don't you?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I'm bringing my mom, you goobers.......

The guy you met, Kenny, has not made any attempt to get his passport.....among other things....I think it's "fail!"

Kenny

I'm bringing my mom, you goobers.......

The guy you met, Kenny, has not made any attempt to get his passport.....among other things....I think it's "fail!"
I've met your mom and if she can paint a car with a vacuum, she can make the gravy then. Bobby, I so bad at names, or is that your mothers name..LOL

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
We got somebody making the gravy. His name is Bobby. He's my colleague. Mom's name is Eileen. The :fail: 's name is Joe. Now are you all straight? Never mind.......... :hairout::aagh::-o

Maybe you're "autologging" in from your computer.....you probably have a "cookie" installed that has the site recognizing your computer.....

Kenny

can we see the picture without signing in?
My friend Roberto seems to be going in and out like the tide on a full moon, and you can't sign in, because I don't see a place to sign up. There's a thread on here somewhere with pictures of it, and I looked, but couldn't find it... Hang in there, he's probably running down Calle 13 singing I ain't going to work on Maggie's farm no more at the top of his lungs, while trying to remember where he parked.
I've seen it and it's a great little place, good location, and cute as can be.

Last edited:

Roberto

Ok, Lo siento. It's too close to Halloween. Easiest thing to do at this point is to visit twindolphinsrealty.com , click on rentals and scroll down to the apartment.