Looking for a 3/4 day trip

adicted

Hey everyone, only come on this sight a few weeks before i come on down but everytime i look i get hooked again. Me and my 2 kids are coming down again in October for a week and always go fishing, but this time would like to go out a little further in a better boat. Can you point me in a direction to go out further with someone who speaks english. we are experienced fisherman and are just looking for something a little bigger and better. thanks

Which week in Oct. and are you lookin for more passengers? We're going down 2nd week and thinking about doing some fishing also. Would be myself,62 male, and married daughter 34ish. Not much ocean fishing experience , live in AZ with lots beach but no water.

jerry

Ditto on that, Tom's fishing excursion is the best. And he's as super nice guys.
. You can sleep on his covered porch on the water,the women cook...pretty slick setup for multiple days on the cheap.....day trips too...you will meet a cast of characters out of a bogart movie as a bonus...some of the stories may even be true!