Looking for a condo

Kelney

Well Known Member
Thought I would check with the local condo owners first. Looking to rent a 1 or 2 BR condo for 10-4 through 10-7. You can PM me if you have anything.

BigKahuna36

Go to Phoenix Craigslist.org and in the search box type in Rocky Point and then from the drop down menu click on housing then when you reach housing you can use the drop down menu again for rentals. You will always find tons of options there. Or if you don't want to burden yourself, you can go directly to www.seasidemexico.com and choose a condo from the largest property management company in Rocky Point (I am not affiliated with the company.)

Kelney

Well Known Member
Unfortunately Seaside has spammed Craigslist to hell with all their listings. Makes trying to rent direct from owners more of a chore. I used to rent through Seaside but all of the add on fees has become redicules. I feel like I was renting through Safe Marine.

BigKahuna36

I understand the ill feelings towards Seaside given the history of the owner buying the previous blog site and it's true there is some of their spam but I haven't found it to get in the way of finding condos direct from their owners. As I said, there are ton's of listings. You just half to separate the "wheat from the chaff."

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ You are way out of luck, there are no condos in all of pp ~~~

~~~ Only ~~~ "PIGEON COOPS" ~~~

~~~ You just have to separate the "SEED FROM THE FEATHERS" ~~~

~~~ AYE CABRON~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
I understand that FMI is a much better company to rent from than the big two (Seaside and Oceano) Less inventory but less hidden costs and nicer people. They have condos and houses. I used to prefer rentng houses to condos.

E

El Semental

Isn't FMI a Clifton company? See related posts on thieves.