Looking for a rental

Steven Conners

My wife and I have gone to RP a few times over the years and have always enjoyed La Princessa. I grew up going to RP and staying in houses on Encanto.

I normally rent from seasidemexico but does anyone have/know someone who has a rental at Princessa or a house in Encanto. Just the wife, myself, and our 2 year old so nothing big.

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
My wife and I have gone to RP a few times over the years and have always enjoyed La Princessa. I grew up going to RP and staying in houses on Encanto.

I normally rent from seasidemexico but does anyone have/know someone who has a rental at Princessa or a house in Encanto. Just the wife, myself, and our 2 year old so nothing big.
We literally just got back from renting a 2 bedroom at the Princessa from a gentlemen that only charged us $100 per night, no extra fees or taxes except a 35 cleaning fee for a 2 bedroom on the 4th floor, building b. Let me know if you want his info.

marybna

Well Known Member
That is great. I hope he is paying the HOA Impact fees. If not his renter could get thrown out. They are not much 3-5 dollars a . All the condos on Sandy Beach have an HOA Impact fees for renters.

sheep3mom

Well Known Member
So not cool to rent and cheat the resort. There is a guy where we own (which will not be mentioned) who has renters almost every weekend and says they are his friends. Hmmmm.

sheep3mom

Well Known Member
I don't know. He advertises it on vrbo and mysteriously finds his friends who want to rent it. So not fair to the rest of us.

gord

We have a two bedroom, 2 bath condo at Princesa that has been renovated including a full kitchen rodeo in 2016 and all new appliances. And we so pay the resort fee, income tax, as well as the 2% Sonora Rental Tax. All above board.

RockyCondo.com to see pictures, description and availability. Also can rent direct at [email protected], but check avaailability with the online calendar first. That will avoid the middleman fee but we will still pay the resort fee and taxes.

Cheers!

marybna

Well Known Member
There are a lot of us out there that do that. We have been told that the Mexican Govt could come and seize your property for back taxes and fees. I could give three names that would effect every resort of Sandy Beach.

Steven Conners

We literally just got back from renting a 2 bedroom at the Princessa from a gentlemen that only charged us $100 per night, no extra fees or taxes except a 35 cleaning fee for a 2 bedroom on the 4th floor, building b. Let me know if you want his info.
If you could pass on the info that would be great. Someone commented below about their condo but we are going April 20-24 and his place is already booked.