Looking for a ride

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
I need to go to Yuma sometime in the next couple of weeks. If anyone is headed that way, I'd be happy to pay for your gas and the cuota in exchange for a ride. I only need the ride one-way. I'll be picking up my camper in Yuma and driving it back down.

If no one is going to Yuma, a ride to Gila Bend, where I can catch a Greyhound (if I arrive before 11:30 AM), would be almost as helpful. I can probably catch a shuttle to Gila Bend but it would probably be more fun to ride with someone from this board.

-Steve

BTW, my Mexican cell is 669-187-2646

YumaJames

I'm from Yuma and will be heading down to Rocky Point sometimes before Feb 7th then returning to Yuma, so I can give you a ride. Need to pay for boat storage and hopefully can get a day of fishing in. Have a truck, so there's a little room for stuff if you need to haul something back. Will let you know via this forum or your Mex cell when I'm heading down.

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
I'm from Yuma and will be heading down to Rocky Point sometimes before Feb 7th then returning to Yuma, so I can give you a ride. Need to pay for boat storage and hopefully can get a day of fishing in. Have a truck, so there's a little room for stuff if you need to haul something back. Will let you know via this forum or your Mex cell when I'm heading down.
Great. I assume you mean March 7th? Don't need to haul anything except myself and my overnight bag, but thanks.

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
Cool. I'll wait to hear from you. I have a friend from Desemboque who may be headed up next Friday. If so, I'll catch a ride with him. But I'll keep you updated either way. Thanks again.

-Steve

YumaJames

Steve, leaving tomorrow (Wednesday) morning to Rocky Point, coming back Thursday late evening. Coming down with a couple guys to do some fishing. We'll be fishing Wednesday afternoon and all day Thursday, we'll be back in Safe Harbor late Thursday afternoon, I'm gonna guess around 6 - 7 pm. So if you want meet me at Safe Harbor Thursday evening and you can catch a ride back with me to Yuma. I'm a tall blonde guy, 50 years old, drive a white Ford Supercab diesel. If your phone receives texts I'll text you on my satellite texting device sometimes that evening ahead of time to let you know what time we'll be leaving, or try to call you on my cell. I'll also be spending the night on my boat (Amante) at Safe Harbor Wednesday night if you wanna stop by, when you get to Safe Harbor just ask the guys for James, they all know me there. Thanks.

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
Thanks for the offer James. I managed to get a ride with another friend from Desemboque. Won't be leaving until Friday but since I'm scheduled for a root canal tomorrow (Thursday), I guess that's all for the best. Thanks again. Good luck on your fishing trip.

It is so great to see the forum moving back the way it use to be. The cooperation of members to help members
is so nice
I sure hope it gets back again and moves forward to be the place to go and join into

My thanks to Stuart and all of the others that work with him to make this forum great.