Looking for InkaRoads

Just in case you guys over in the Mirador see him, there are some folks at the Penasco del Sol who need a ride back to Tucson. If you see Ed, please have him contact Mauro Trejo at the hotel.

Thanks, all!

They found him........... and Chuck, how did you not see him??? We saw him frequently, but saw you only once!!!!!!!!!!! How's the foot, btw?? And please tell Val that we loved her and her Pink Johnson's (not so much Chari though, LOL!! the Pink Johnson's, that is!) and that Al just had a great time talking with her (and everyone else as well......he and Sharon are not forum people and were the "outsiders".....they didn't know anyone). He had a ball!!

Yea, that's the problem................they're sooooo good they become dangerous!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness, I only drank one!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Heeeelloooooooo!! Rosie, sometimes they call me "el nino dios" estoy en todas partes pero nadie me puede ver!! jokes aside I did talked to Mauro and the situation was resolved, Thank you thou, this was my family vacation weekend so we spent it as such, ususally do not get in the computer either, sorry for not stopping by although we did stopped at the Tequila Factory, we hang around to family friends and took all our time, had my phone at all times however I think I am in need of a different one, sometimes I do not hear it or it just does not ring, in any case I am sorry I missed your call however Mauro was able to get a hold of me.

Last edited:
Chari, Bruce got a picture of you but I won't be like Joe and try and blackmail you, LOL!! (It's cute, really!!) Thanks again Joe (and Mark) for bringing the grill over on Sunday. Much appreciated amigo!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Is it the one with my eyes closed? Right before I decided to go home and to sleep intead of sleeping on your rocking chair? LOL!

Chari, Bruce got a picture of you but I won't be like Joe and try and blackmail you, LOL!! (It's cute, really!!) Thanks again Joe (and Mark) for bringing the grill over on Sunday. Much appreciated amigo!!
Hey now...I did delete that one of you, didn't I???? And I have several others that I didn't post that were a bit too "revealing" (a la Lindsay Lohan/Brittney Spears)....this is a "family" type Forum!!!:rofl::stir:

Last edited:
Ok, ok Joe............I'm sorry:-| Yes you did, but please do not put me in the same class as those two. I've heard nothing but "Lindsay Lohan is going to jail" since I've been home, LOL!! Who Cares??!!!!!