Looking for Las Palomas Condo

Pinky

I am looking for a Las Palomas condo for a long-term lease or owner financed purchase. Condo must be a minimum of 2 or 2.5 bedrooms. I am looking to work with someone who is reasonable and realistic about the state of the real estate market in Rocky Point as well as the state of things at Las Palomas. If you think your 2 bedroom condo should command $1,400 per month in rent, we are not on the same page. I am looking to help someone cover their HOA and utilities and a little more for themselves. My ideal owner financed purchase would be zero down, monthly payments similar to the lease and a balloon cash payment in 3-5 years.

I am also seeking to talk with anyone who lives there so I can learn about any HOA restrictions or policies regarding phones, television, pets, etc. I believe I have most of this information but want to confirm that I have facts. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am looking for a Las Palomas condo for a long-term lease or owner financed purchase. Condo must be a minimum of 2 or 2.5 bedrooms. I am looking to work with someone who is reasonable and realistic about the state of the real estate market in Rocky Point as well as the state of things at Las Palomas. If you think your 2 bedroom condo should command $1,400 per month in rent, we are not on the same page. I am looking to help someone cover their HOA and utilities and a little more for themselves. My ideal owner financed purchase would be zero down, monthly payments similar to the lease and a balloon cash payment in 3-5 years.

I am also seeking to talk with anyone who lives there so I can learn about any HOA restrictions or policies regarding phones, television, pets, etc. I believe I have most of this information but want to confirm that I have facts. Thanks.
Beware of purchasing at Las Palomas. They have a reputation of being unfriendly to owners at the expense of renters. They even charge all owners a $25 charge to have non-renting guests in their own units.

Last edited:

flicks

I have a friend that owns there. I'll ask if her's is available. If so I'll PM you her number or email.