Looking to build custom home, need a builder?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Anybody use PEX for plumbing in RP?
I have used PEX in Tucson in three projects and as of right now I have not heard a word or had a problem with any of them, the first one was around 10+ years ago, it is easier to work than copper and PVC, but still a bit pricey, rather sweat copper for the longevity of the material!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
So you guys are recommending copper pipe 1" throughout the house... no pvc?
The size of your pipe is determine on the length of the run and the number of fixtures on it, I have seen homes (3 or 4 bedrooms) with 3/4" main and still have excellent pressure thru the whole house

InkaRoads

cronopiador
If any of you building or remodeling a home are looking for a tile installer don't hesitate to contact me at 520-303-3962 or 638-114-8132, not only will I follow the TCNA (Tile Council of North America) standards but will make something unique that nobody else have, check my website www.VivancoCcreations.com

RR logo.jpg This particular logo for Rancho del Rio in Tucson was taken off a 3" x 2" black and white original

Jonbuot

The lot got bought out from under me, now looking at a second row lot in Portales, one beachfront in Laguna Shores or a beachfront in Encanto.

jerry

I have used PEX in Tucson in three projects and as of right now I have not heard a word or had a problem with any of them, the first one was around 10+ years ago, it is easier to work than copper and PVC, but still a bit pricey, rather sweat copper for the longevity of the material!
Beach house at Santo Tomas just discovered the contractor used Galvanized pipe to run to the BBQ....within three years it has now pitted enough to drain a 300 gallon tank.Out of sight out of mind

jerry

When picking a contractor and they mention ( nothing wrong with either) to prove their honesty
  • You can trust me,I am a veteran
  • You can trust me I am a person of faith
  • I swear on my fathers or fill in the blanks..lives

jerry

Beach Front...the bad side. .
  • Rust never sleeps
  • Bigger homes mean bigger parties next door
  • Erosion issues
  • Need to put more money in structural overkill
  • Septic issues related to water table
  • Wind blows sand into house
  • People partying on beach at all hours can't legally be killed
  • Someone gets in trouble in the water or surf they come to you for help
  • More bird shat
  • Jetski noise gets old
  • You start taking the sea for granted if look see it every waking hour
  • The federal zone issues
  • Big houses shoulder to shoulder leave no room for your toys
  • You could buy an awesome boat with the money you save on a lot in the back ( unless you got the unreal deal B.B. got)

MIRAMAR

Jerry, you have to be back about 1 mile to not have all the corrosion, and then you might as well be in Phoenix/Tucson. I will gladly do maintenance to see the gorgeous view every day.

jerry

Jerry, you have to be back about 1 mile to not have all the corrosion, and then you might as well be in Phoenix/Tucson. I will gladly do maintenance to see the gorgeous view every day.
no way...heat pump on my roof 300 yards back installed the same year as a front row one and what a difference....paint too if you prep the same