Looking to do some remodeling and need some referrals

az-dan

I want to refinish my wood cabinets and replace the refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dish washer that’s located in the Sonorant Sea. Do you have someone that you would recommend to do the work and where is the best place to purchase the major appliances?
Thanks,
Dan

One place that was recommended to me for appliances locally is off Benito Juarez....as you're heading from Calle 13 north and turn onto the street to Super Ley...I think it's Constitution....about 1 or 2 blocks north just past the bus station on the left side.....can't remember the name of the store.....and they deliver. Heard from locals that they're the best price in town.

Maybe someone can provide the name of the store.....

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
For the remodeling part you can PM me. I have a good crew that is doing great refinishing work a well as tile work. The also are well versed in moving appliances and installs as well. They both are completely bi-lingual and super trustworthy.

I agree with the Muebles Coloniales recommendation - we bought a fridge there which has worked out great - The brand name was "Mabe" and i think its technically owned by Whirlpool or GE not sure which - there prices are good.

Kramer

Also agree bought a Bose refrig They even took an american check, delivered the new and moved the old out to the garage

I have a guy that's fantastic! Trust worthy, neat and does the BEST work! His name is Arturo 383-5649 Speaks a little English. I promise you will not be disappointed with his work! Tell him Steve and Sheila referred him.

I gave you an incorrect phone # for Arturo Castno 638- 105- 21- 46. Again he does great work!!! I have never had any issues with his work where any other contractors I have always had problems. Good luck!

ROBERTO
Hey man I can not believe you said Walmart. If you live there BUY THERE. When you visit there BUY THERE. This is the only way this area can survive.
When you buy from non Mexican stores I would estimate that less than 40 % of what you spend stays in RP. Just my guess, it could be a lot lower.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
ROBERTO
Hey man I can not believe you said Walmart. If you live there BUY THERE. When you visit there BUY THERE. This is the only way this area can survive.
When you buy from non Mexican stores I would estimate that less than 40 % of what you spend stays in RP. Just my guess, it could be a lot lower.
The store that is opening is not a true "walmart" It is a Bodega Aurrera which is a Mexican warehouse store that WM bought out many years ago. Yes it is owned by Walmart Mexico but it is a Mexican store to be sure. It is a smaller warehouse outfit which will emply about 300-400 people semi skilled to unskilled it is a program that works in other parts of the country and this is a test store for Penasco. If it works then late (probably much later) a WalMart will be built to replace it. Years away I am sure