Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Inka is fired up.:)
Sorry guys it is not like me, however, in situations like that when others are that LOW of a character that are willing to change the written word to look good or better.......that is just WRONG!!!! if you made a mistake, bite the bullet and live up to it, be the man or woman you should be....that's all folks

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Wow Inka- you need a trip to the beach!
Right now I am in Guaymas waiting For RP to open completely to move in with the moving truck, I just don't want to be turned away at the last minute and have to go to Sonoyta, rather stay put for a few more days, I hope it does not turn into months!!! and yes even during the week is scary going to the beach as thing is going on here with the pandemic, yes it is real, I have a couple of friends got sick and now recuperated, thank goodness so quit going to the beach about a week ago, been in quarantine since March 14th, it is just scary how people here do not believe in it even as they fall like flys

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Nothing I included was PII. You'll look anywhere for a spin. Lol
Not sure where I accused you of doing anything. Maybe take another course in reading comprehension. My statement was about me. I would never reveal that personal medical information to a bunch of strangers. For what purpose? To appease the snowflakes for 10 seconds? And you accuse me of spinning? Really?

Last edited:

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Don't you hate when they do that and even change some of their own twisted words so they sound more innocent, you know what I call people like that MOTHERFUCKER PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT!!!!! I had to idiots do that to me when they could not back up what they were saying, one happened a couple of years ago and the latest one just about a week ago or so a bitch (Astrid Madrid) call me, ME a racist!!!! I have been harassed by the cops for 40 years in Tucson for been latino, the only people I have a beef with are the pieces of shit good for nothing cops that use their badges to take advantage of others and the MOTHERFUCKER PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT assholes that change their own fucking words!!!! men that feel good, thank you for letting me vent!!!
You sound angry and uneducated. Quite a combo.

joester

2 salty dawgs
queen, I don't know you, but I have read your posts. I DO know Inka, and he's a fine man, one I'm proud to consider a friend. My bet is on Inka in the smarter than you contest.

Petrose

Sorry to disappoint you but, My daughter had to drive to Flagstaff on July 6th to get a Covid test because all the sites at
CVS and urgent cares in the PHX area were booked out 5-7 days on July 2nd . She arrived in Flagstaff at 8AM and it took
3 hours in line to get tested, then It took her 8 days to get results back.
She took the test on July 6th when the Covid covid was peaking in the Phx area.

I called my Dr. to see if we could get her in there, his office had a 2 day wait with results in 3-4 days, but he was booked
out 2 weeks for new patients which she would have been because she lived in Flagstaff at the time.
Her room mate tested Positive for Covid so she needed to be tested and quarantined because she worked in a
Crisis shelter in Flagstaff, before she was allowed back to work.
You should try doing that sometime, that's a humbling experience.

So some of what you said could be true as all of what I said was true for our experience for the early July time period.

Oh by the way, I'm enjoying a nice warm, breezy day in Cholla Bay Mexico:cool: right now watching the waves crash against the rocks
in front of my house and not worrying about anything other than making sure a couple of Pacifico's are really cold for tonight.:cool:.
Also I don't watch the news, stopped doing that years ago.
I'm not disappointed. Your post said "In Arizona" as in all of Arizona. The backups were at the South Mountain Community College, not all of Az. Your blanket statement for the entire state and your experience must be like everyone else that got tested, is just an CNN/MSNBC moment.

Kenny

Well Known Member
queen, I don't know you, but I have read your posts. I DO know Inka, and he's a fine man, one I'm proud to consider a friend. My bet is on Inka in the smarter than you contest.
I agree, and I know him well enough to know he didn't take offense to my little jest.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Is that like being called a racist? Being called a troll or racist has no affect anymore. The words have no meaning due to overuse by liberals and the fake news media.
Well, I've never been called a troll or a racist, and their meanings are clear to me. Happens to you often, does it? So often you pretend those words and their meaning doesn't exist any longer? There's a word for that, but obviously, you'd forget it right after you read it.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I'm not disappointed. Your post said "In Arizona" as in all of Arizona. The backups were at the South Mountain Community College, not all of Az. Your blanket statement for the entire state and your experience must be like everyone else that got tested, is just an CNN/MSNBC moment.
Sounds like your area is special, Getting a CV-19 test most anywhere has been much harder than it should have been. End of this story.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
A bet you would lose. I only know inka by the words he posts. His posts show a low level of intelligence. Probably also some substance abuse.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
A bet you would lose. I only know inka by the words he posts. His posts show a low level of intelligence. Probably also some substance abuse.
Damn, I was saying the same thing about you a couple of months ago... but now you're much more serious. You'll actually complete 2 sentences now.

richwi

Well Known Member
It's interesting...we are stuck in Arizona until next week. I have noticed that many of the CVS stores have Covid testing and claim results within 72 hours. I counted over 50 on their web site that have testing avaiable. The longest line I have seen at any of them has been 3 cars. I have no idea about the cost. It is free whether or not you have medical insurance..