Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

The government will always intervene in ANY public health crisis. Tell me when you last saw a cigarette commercial on TV? Is the Tobacco Tax against your constitutional rights as well? Trolls... There is an conversation to be had about financial stability and when and how we re-open but ignoring facts and public health experts is juvenile. Testing and contact tracing is still the best hope! This isn't rocket science. You identify and then quarantine. It's worked wonders for a vast majority of infectious disease. It's basically the HALF BACK DRAW of infectious disease.

Man, it's been months since I heard IGGY, STEVE or QUEEN say anything about HYDROXYCLORIQUIN...

Also, just read through the last 5 pages and I haven't seen one comment about how the COVID has already mutated once, multiple confirmed strains now. I just don't see how you re-open anything with any kind of certainty without testing and contact tracing.

Notice how the right has moved past their argument this is just the flu? Flu kills 60,000 in an entire flu season of 6-8 months whereas this has killed 80k now in 2 months. I'd say at this rate and the fact that we're re-opening it's going to rise past 150k.

I wonder how many ASU/UofA kids brought down their friend COVY during Spring Break?
Those numbers of cov. deaths is very questionable , 75 year old with diabetes and heart issues that dies with symptoms and some guy that is attached by a shark should not counted as cov. death . Any time the left can take advantage to pump up the numbers for this virus they will . I fear out congress way more than I fear this virus . I have and will not wear those useless maskes . Your now seeing the American people starting push back against this stupid closing this country .

The government will always intervene in ANY public health crisis. Tell me when you last saw a cigarette commercial on TV? Is the Tobacco Tax against your constitutional rights as well? Trolls... There is an conversation to be had about financial stability and when and how we re-open but ignoring facts and public health experts is juvenile. Testing and contact tracing is still the best hope! This isn't rocket science. You identify and then quarantine. It's worked wonders for a vast majority of infectious disease. It's basically the HALF BACK DRAW of infectious disease.

Man, it's been months since I heard IGGY, STEVE or QUEEN say anything about HYDROXYCLORIQUIN...

Also, just read through the last 5 pages and I haven't seen one comment about how the COVID has already mutated once, multiple confirmed strains now. I just don't see how you re-open anything with any kind of certainty without testing and contact tracing.

Notice how the right has moved past their argument this is just the flu? Flu kills 60,000 in an entire flu season of 6-8 months whereas this has killed 80k now in 2 months. I'd say at this rate and the fact that we're re-opening it's going to rise past 150k.

I wonder how many ASU/UofA kids brought down their friend COVY during Spring Break?
It has not killed that many, fake news,

Kenny

Those numbers of cov. deaths is very questionable , 75 year old with diabetes and heart issues that dies with symptoms and some guy that is attached by a shark should not counted as cov. death . Any time the left can take advantage to pump up the numbers for this virus they will . I fear out congress way more than I fear this virus . I have and will not wear those useless maskes . Your now seeing the American people starting push back against this stupid closing this country .
All right Stevie! Good job BIG M, you fit in quite a bit in what's probably the most letters you've put together since you dropped in on us. So if you have time, you know, when your not out there "pushing back", could you please just answer one question? What kind of sick shit mind would ever envision doctors from across our nation having that mindset while tagging toes?

RP Life

What we have been waiting for or maybe not... (from the government facebook page)

Don't miss the announcement Mayor Kiko Munro will make of the plan to reactivate the city's economy and return to the new normal. What we've been waiting for weeks begins tomorrow. We'll wait for you.

May 11
Megacable Canal 130
8:30

I am working every day on large projects 50 plus people, we had a plumber come down with it but his brother that drives to work with him and works along side of him every day does not have it. Have a nephew that works along side a lady in there office that come down with it and he got tested and showed positive but has no symptoms. As they say if you had the flu shot you will show positive and he did have the flu shot.

TICO-T

Why is there so far no baseball season, no NBA, no gyms open, no churches open, no schools and universities open? This is a worldwide pandemic, not just Arizona or Mexico. Your fear of this virus shows. You do not want to believe this nightmare. Pray and stay well.

joester

2 salty dawgs
ron,
I can't change your mind, you can live in whatever world you care to, but its not the real world I live in.
good luck with those asymptomatic people you work with, i'm guessing you don't wear a mask or keep any silly social distance either.

Why is there so far no baseball season, no NBA, no gyms open, no churches open, no schools and universities open? This is a worldwide pandemic, not just Arizona or Mexico. Your fear of this virus shows. You do not want to believe this nightmare. Pray and stay well.
Social engineering !!

Fake news, there is not 80,000. If someone dies from a heart attack there calling it a covid death.
It's probably much higher because many who died at home, in nursing homes and other places weren't counted because
in March and early April having enough CV tests we're only a figment of somebody's mind.

U. S. Confirmed cases 1.3 million , deaths 79,500 all this out of 330 million people . Mind boggling what the economic impact this shut down will cost to small businesses .

Last edited:
So I have an interesting question to make people think about something else. In 1968 Woodstock happened( 500,000 people) , sports occurred and life was normal for that period. Does any one remember the pandemic of 1968 with H3N2 that killed over 100,000 people for the year it was around. Any one I have asked had no idea of this. I may have been young but I don't remember grade school closing, vacations cancelled and life stopping panic and fear from my parents. Just throwing it out there for discussion.

So I have an interesting question to make people think about something else. In 1968 Woodstock happened( 500,000 people) , sports occurred and life was normal for that period. Does any one remember the pandemic of 1968 with H3N2 that killed over 100,000 people for the year it was around. Any one I have asked had no idea of this. I may have been young but I don't remember grade school closing, vacations cancelled and life stopping panic and fear from my parents. Just throwing it out there for discussion.
Exactly , this all media driven for one purpose ,,, to keep from keeping American great if you catch my drift . wake up people

Roberto

[QUOTE="Maduro steve, post:
Exactly , this all media driven for one purpose ,,, to keep from keeping American great if you catch my drift . wake up people
[/QUOTE]

Oh NO, the oracle of common senses goes off the rails into the woods. Steve, use your brain if it still works. Have you sat in on one of there secret meetings?? Where would you find all these people willing to engineer this thing ??? Drift away but come on now, your brought him up, he has done enough without encouragement. to make a fool out of himself and to make the US look like a 3rd world political operation. Are you preparing to sacrifice your women ??