Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
I went to my primary care Dr. yesterday for a follow up visit from last Nov. and asked him how real the CV is.
He gave me a look that actually worried me a bit.

He said it isn't fake news, wear a mask, wash and wash again, rinse out your nose and mouth after being around strangers,
limit traveling and don't get into a plane this year.

Then he said it's that bad and the news is actually under playing it currently.
He's had 6 patients die from it, all were over 50 and knows it's going to get worse until places where people gather get
shut down and a treatment is approved.

I told him about what Penasco is doing and he said the US should have done something similar to that months ago especially
in the hot spots.
Time to crawl into your basement and hope you have enough adult diapers .

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
I went to my primary care Dr. yesterday for a follow up visit from last Nov. and asked him how real the CV is.

He said it isn't fake news, wear a mask, wash and wash again, rinse out your nose and mouth after being around strangers,

He's had 6 patients die from it, all were over 50 and knows it's going to get worse until places where people gather get

I told him about what Penasco is doing and he said the US should have done something similar to that months ago especially
in the hot spots.
I’m in Southern California right now, and it‘s quite bad up here. My wife is going into LA for a Drs appointment at a major medical center. She’s scheduled to get an antibody test which we expect to be negative. I‘ll see what she learns visiting one of the largest medical centers in the state.

playaperro

El Pirata
Really?! FROM YOU?! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you don't want to start a spell check and grammar war. YO SOY TU MAESTRA PENDEJA. You haven't been on this forum long have you?!
I know you got the pendeja right, secret message on the one before pendeja.

RP Life

Well Known Member
It looks like Mexico is considering closing its borders to non essential travel only because of the current situation happening in Arizona with Covid-19

Last edited:

Kenny

Well Known Member
It looks like Mexico is considering closing its borders again to essential travel only because of the current situation happening in Arizona with Covid-19
There's a couple of very good examples right here in our RPT community on how not to react to this virus in a responsible way. No matter what side of the border they are on they are a big problem, and they want in now.

RP Life

Well Known Member
There's a couple of very good examples right here in our RPT community on how not to react to this virus in a responsible way. No matter what side of the border they are on they are a big problem, and they want in now.
I made a correction Non essential activities

Buffalo Marty

Well Known Member

The lockdown that began April 1 in Sinaloa is being lifted and tourists will once again be welcome in the state as of Wednesday.
Governor Quirino Ordaz Coppel, accompanied by Durango Governor José Rosas Aispuro at an event in Mazatlán, announced the opening of hotels, spas, beaches, golf courses, restaurants and other tourism businesses which will be permitted to operate at 40% of their capacity.

So who really has the last word on the beaches being open or closed? Mayor Kiko seemed to imply it was a federal decision, but it seems like it is really a state one?

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
My horrible grammar has done just fine. If you must know it helped me retire at the age of 50. With a very substantial net value. So any time you would like to compare apples let’s have a beer when covid clears, if you have the gonads to sit face to face. If anyone is a keyboard warrior I believe it would be you. Just let me know where I can send a picture so you can recognize me sitting at the bar waiting ever so patiently. Either agree to meet or just fuck off pest.

My question to the rest of the forum is “ does Queen of Kings have the balls“ simple yes or no will do
Wow, first tiny member joe wants to hit me in the back door and now you want to meet face to face. Are you guys hard up or what? Regarding your poor grammar, that is just an illustration of your stupidity. You demonstrate that to any intelligent person trying to read your posts. I will take option 2 and fuck off. Don't need another perv trying to set me up to sexually assault me.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member

in the hot spots.
Ahh, your two-bit doctor told you.....He was right on one thing, if you are old or ill, STAY HOME. The rest of us have very little to worry about with the Chinese virus.
Given your obvious condition, you really need to be hiding under your bed. Poke your head out come Christmas and we will update you.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Ahh, your two-bit doctor told you.....He was right on one thing, if you are old or ill, STAY HOME. The rest of us have very little to worry about with the Chinese virus.
Given your obvious condition, you really need to be hiding under your bed. Poke your head out come Christmas and we will update you.
He's the only Dr. I have ever trusted. so not a 2 bit Dr. I'm not ill and probably in better shape than you are.
I'm over 50 but will take some of the precautions in-order to hang out a bit longer.

People like you are the reason this isn't getting controlled, ME, ME and more Me, must be the song you sing to yourself.
With the CV-19 virus currently doing a little mutating you better hope it doesn't target you Me, Me and more Me types and
you don't end up with a ventilator down your throat.

FYI, Your buddies the Chinese might have another dose of mutated Swine Flu heading your way. Get under the bed quick. :cool:

joester

2 salty dawgs
Queen + Steve,
You really should pay better attention to sources other than OANN or QAnon , and to whatever you pray to - get on your knees and pray the virus doesn't get you or your family. Your denial won't stop this virus.

Kenny

Well Known Member
According to the CDC symptoms of this virus , I have gotten this virus every year for the last 65 + years . These so called experts have been wrong on all counts .
If you had stopped sticking your finger in sockets "65+" years ago. you might just not be as scramble brained as you are today, but I doubt it.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Queen + Steve,
You really should pay better attention to sources other than OANN or QAnon , and to whatever you pray to - get on your knees and pray the virus doesn't get you or your family. Your denial won't stop this virus.
Don't watch or read those news outlets , don't know anybody that has gotten the virus and none of my friends know of anybody . Stopped watching the news because it does nothing but rehash liberal bias .

Kenny

Well Known Member
Don't watch or read those news outlets , don't know anybody that has gotten the virus and none of my friends know of anybody . Stopped watching the news because it does nothing but rehash liberal bias .
No shit, you have friends?