Looks like lock down will continue for awhile

Kenny

Well Known Member
She more annoying than happy ever was, there’s quite a few other’s I could mention but it be best to let her ride off. These narcissistic type not happy if your happy. Maybe she t change.
Ha dog. You and I fought for years about anything and everything and had a damn good time doing it. You'd cuss me out. I'd say you can't use language like that on here, knowing Stuart would laugh while reading it, and off we'd go with our nonsense. I can't remember one darn thing we argued about, but if you do, bring it on dog, bring it on.;)

bringitbig

Well Known Member
Looks like it's official Mexico is putting up check points on the ports of entry to screen for essential travel to Mexico and if it's not essential you will be turned back as per the Gov of Sonora Claudia Pavlovich.
www.uniradionoticias.com/noticias/sonora/605497/solo-por-motivos-esenciales-se-permitira-entrar-de-arizona-a-sonora.html

www.critica.com.mx/vernoticias.php?artid=88825&mas=1
Was planning on coming down tomorrow. Last I heard you had to have proof of a rental reservation for an approved hotel on the list. I have that. Will that be enough to get me in?

Buffalo Marty

Well Known Member
Was planning on coming down tomorrow. Last I heard you had to have proof of a rental reservation for an approved hotel on the list. I have that. Will that be enough to get me in?
We’re in the same situation, its a big risk. We decided “F IT” and are leaving for PP in about half and hour, probably will hit Lukeville around 10am. We are fully aware of the possibility of getting turned around, but we’re hoping to slip through. I will try to post a “border report” shortly afterwards...

bringitbig

Well Known Member
We’re in the same situation, its a big risk. We decided “F IT” and are leaving for PP in about half and hour, probably will hit Lukeville around 10am. We are fully aware of the possibility of getting turned around, but we’re hoping to slip through. I will try to post a “border report” shortly afterwards...
Good luck. An update as far as the filter/screening they are using would be appreciated. Also, the article I read stated that the restrictions won’t go into place until sometime this weekend, no date specified, so it’s a coin toss.

The essential travel included labor, trade and medical needs. Wonder what I could bring to show that I need medical/health assistance? Would medicine fall into that category I wonder? Hint Hint.

richwi

Well Known Member
One thing interesting about the border restriction announcement what all of the border crossing between Arizona and Sonora were mentioned except the crossing at Lukeville/Sonoyta. Probably just an over site, but I looked on US as well as Mexican news sites and all included the official announcement which did not mention the Lukeville/Sonoya crossing.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Wow, first tiny member joe wants to hit me in the back door and now you want to meet face to face. Are you guys hard up or what? Regarding your poor grammar, that is just an illustration of your stupidity. You demonstrate that to any intelligent person trying to read your posts. I will take option 2 and fuck off. Don't need another perv trying to set me up to sexually assault me.
You better pray that you're a MALE and we never meet in Penasco. My girlfriend doesn't play like I do. She's brown and from Lynnwood. They live by a different code. She WISHES A MOTHER FUCKER WOULD and I wish you wouldn't keep saying stuff like this. She said she's taking you to street court if we ever meet you in Rocky Point. I've showed my FACE AND TRUCK countless times on this forum so please introduce yourself when you see me next. My girlfriend has to serve you in street court... You've been officially warned. Keep saying shit. My GF WISHES YOU WILL...

You've been sexually assaulted? I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe this is why you stay up all hours of the night, angry, popping VICS and PERCS till you get your keyboard rocks off....

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Don't watch or read those news outlets , don't know anybody that has gotten the virus and none of my friends know of anybody . Stopped watching the news because it does nothing but rehash liberal bias .
Hey Steve, I still have that HUNDO right here with your name on it if you still want to bet on the 2020 outcome????? Put your money where your mouth is. I figure since I get to Penasco 10 times per year which is 1/5th of the years weekends and you get to Penasco 6 x's more than me then we have a really good chance of being in Penasco at the same time at least one time in a given year. So this should make collecting of the money really easy.

Your boy ain't looking too good now my man. All but DONE! Only a matter of time now Steve.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Big deal. Just sneak across southbound. Easily done going northbound thousands of times a day.
2:44am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Here's my PM reply to another forum member in regards to QUEEN.

"I enjoy it. I'm on this forum half for information and then half for entertainment. This person has serious issues though. At first I thought it was a man but I clearly think it's a woman now. She must either work a graveyard nursing shift and has time in the middle of the night to reply or she has a drug/alcohol problem and disassociates during the day by sleeping and then awakens at night to get high and go keyboard warrior on the Rocky Point forum where she's never posted anything about Rocky Point."

Queen, don't get the paws put on your by my girlfriend. She sees the shit you've been saying and DOES NOT appreciate it. The problem is, unlike white people like me, she lives by a different code. She wishes you would keep saying shit so she can put the paws on you. One of her sisters is a marine and the other is a high ranking Phx police officer. Claudia could have fucked up Ronda Rousey at one point.... you pry don't want to keep talking but Claudia wants you to....

Roberto

Well Known Member
Joe, amigo. This thing is like a mosquito bite. Leave it alone and it will go away. You are doing her a great favor with your responses. Why you want to help her out?

RP Life

Well Known Member
The filters should be at the border crossings today July 2nd by 2:00 pm so I would hurry because that could change anytime

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe, amigo. This thing is like a mosquito bite. Leave it alone and it will go away. You are doing her a great favor with your responses. Why you want to help her out?
Roberto, I'm a troll. Thought that was evident over the last 11 years of posting on this forum.

bringitbig

Well Known Member
The filters should be at the border crossings today July 2nd by 2:00 pm so I would hurry because that could change anytime
Where did you get this info? We were still thinking about leaving early tomorrow morning and hitting the border when it opens. I talked to a friend there a little while ago and she said she thinks it’s going in effect Saturday. Not questioning you, as I appreciate your help. Thank you!!

RP Life

Well Known Member
Where did you get this info? We were still thinking about leaving early tomorrow morning and hitting the border when it opens. I talked to a friend there a little while ago and she said she thinks it’s going in effect Saturday. Not questioning you, as I appreciate your help. Thank you!!
I don't have a link yet to post. If I were you I would try to get here today. Yes it says they want to stop the flow of people for the 4th of July, But in reality they are preventing them from coming for the 4th of July. Most will be here starting today and not waiting for Saturday. This can change at anytime that is why I would not wait. If or when I get a link I will post it.

bringitbig

Well Known Member
I don't have a link yet to post. If I were you I would try to get here today. Yes it says they want to stop the flow of people for the 4th of July, But in reality they are preventing them from coming for the 4th of July. Most will be here starting today and not waiting for Saturday. This can change at anytime that is why I would not wait. If or when I get a link I will post it.
Thank you RP. I can’t do today. My wife is an ER nurse and doesn’t get off until 10:00 pm. I guess I’ll just have to watch the pulse of the community and maybe take my chances in the morning. This so freaking sucks.