Lost dog found

dmcauley

Has anyone lost a dog recently? This is a toy size dog that needs to find its owner. My wife thinks I should not put the breed right now but to look for anyone missing a small dog. Found in RP

Roberto

Has anyone lost a dog recently? This is a toy size dog that needs to find its owner. My wife thinks I should not put the breed right now but to look for anyone missing a small dog. Found in RP
Have not heard anything but there are lots of dogs in the street !!

dmcauley

There are lot of dogs on the street and not only are we aware, we try to help as many as possible.

I am looking for someone who lost a lovable little dog and wants it back.

Roberto

Dee, at twin Dolphins has placed many dogs in the US after clearing up health problems. She gets inquiries about lost dogs frequently, but nothing recently. What part of town was the dog found in?

dmcauley

The dog, a female pug, of a young age was found in a place closer to the condos. My wife took her from someone whom is known to steal dogs for profit. We also do this, Roberto, as do many people we know. I will bring her back to the states and check to see if she has a chip and then spay and put her up for adoption.

Terry C

You might want to check with Nancy Phelan 602 412 3932 or Barb's dog rescue 602-774-1578 to see if anyone has contacted them on a lost dog. I would assume that if someone did they would of posted it on face book. Might be worth a call though. Their hands are pretty full these days!!

playaperro

El Pirata
Poor dog, what if it's Mexican and being taken to a foreign country, JMHo. Anybody know Who locked up the boomerfest thread, sure like to comment about who on here is going to eat crow.