Lost Dog in Los Conchas

curt brechtel

Our dog Zoey just ran off from a Rocky Point vacation home in Los Conchas Section 1 lot 10, Playa Marga. She is a small brown dog has a collar with our phone number 623-297-8267 or 623-696-6713. Please call if you find her.20181222_230410.jpg

Roberto

Well Known Member
I will keep an eye out. Think she would approach a stranger?? I assume you have notified the guards with a picture. There are several packs of feral dogs living out here and that color is common.. Check with Dee at Twindolphins 638 383 3919 as strays are often taken to her.

curt brechtel

I will keep an eye out. Think she would approach a stranger?? I assume you have notified the guards with a picture. There are several packs of feral dogs living out here and that color is common.. Check with Dee at Twindolphins 638 383 3919 as strays are often taken to her.
Thanks for the reply. She is very friendly and would come to you if called. I let the guards know and they are keeping an eye open for her. I'll follow up with Dee.

Roberto

Well Known Member
We got a great xmas present our lost dog was found near Tessoro resort by security..She seems to be fine following two nights in the wild!!
Hey it's not so wild here!!! Actually very quiet. Good news. Security guys in LC are good. I dropped off some goodies Christmas eve and am on my way down for Christmas Day. I'll tell em it's for finding the dog.

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
Hey it's not so wild here!!! Actually very quiet. Good news. Security guys in LC are good. I dropped off some goodies Christmas eve and am on my way down for Christmas Day. I'll tell em it's for finding the dog.
Well, but, hungry coyotes during a full moon can get a bit wild. Had hoped this story would have a good ending . . . so glad to hear.