Lost dog

P

PamelaC

I am hoping for help finding my lost dog. He is very old and lost at the Reef RV park but was seen last on the road to the resorts with a pack of dogs. I have made flyers and posted them around town. This is a copy of one. Please let me know if you have seen him. My email address is [email protected] or 480-231-7084. Thanks.

REWARD 1500 pesos

for Old Dog Lost at Reef Park and Beach on November 27, 2009.
He is fifteen (he will be sixteen January 2nd)
He is approximately 90 pounds
He has sores or tumors on his legs but chews on these, so they often look like open sores
He moves very slowly-to walk, sit, stand-anything takes him time-he normally takes Deramaxx for pain/inflammation but has not had it in two days so it would be really bad now
He is EXTREMELY friendly and trusting
Very Gentle-If you feed him from your hand he takes time and takes it Very Slowly to make sure that he does not get anything but the food
Often refuses food unless it is given to him by someone he knows (even treats)
Has ankle biter/herding instincts
Please call Dr. Chochoy Veterinaria Clínica. Ph: (638) 383-2338 or Nancy Phelan (638) 383 1012 or 602 412 3932.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Good luck. Last year we posted lost dog flyers for a neighbor...the locals were extremely helpful. She got her dog back. I wish we were there to help.

jerry

He's 105 in dog years and running with the pack...we should all be that lucky.
Packs usually have a route they repeat.I found my dog by going to the place I lost him at the same time.Three days later there he was.

Kenny

Almost 24 hours later, and my dog Max was back at Manzanita Speedway where he'd ran off from because of some firecrackers that were set off by my Suburban...He'd been seen all over. We lived in N.M. at the time, so he was a long way from home.

P

PamelaC

Good luck. Last year we posted lost dog flyers for a neighbor...the locals were extremely helpful. She got her dog back. I wish we were there to help.
Thanks I appreciate all the help and advice. I am returning to RP in the morning with more flyers and will go back to the Reef and the road to the resorts. I am hoping he is just having one last fling and will come back.

I would suggest taking flyers and info to Red and Terri, they do dog rescue etc..so they maybe on the look out or someone may even bring the dog to them...here is the website, they have a booth area on rodeo...

http://www.redandterri.org/

It cannot hurt, also remember I believe there is a dog shelter/pound in the town...I would check that out also...

really hope you find

P

PamelaC

No Luck So Far, Still Looking

The dog running with the pack did not appear to be him (too far away to tell for sure at night but he did not respond to me). Casey also has difficulty walking, so I can't see him running fast. I am going to try again to post pictures. If you see him or think you see him, please call me at 480-231-7084. Thank You. Pamela

cheatka

missing dog

The dog running with the pack did not appear to be him (too far away to tell for sure at night but he did not respond to me). Casey also has difficulty walking, so I can't see him running fast. I am going to try again to post pictures. If you see him or think you see him, please call me at 480-231-7084. Thank You. Pamela

Did you have any luck in finding the dog?

P

PamelaC

He was found at Cholla Bay on the beach. Unfortunately, he had died. He was sixteen, J just hope he enjoyed himself his last few weeks. Thanks for all of your help, I really appreciate it. Pamela

Pamela....so sorry to hear that.

I have a dog (found abandoned as a puppy in RP over 10 years ago) that I bring down....that is my worst fear that she might get loose and run off....

joester

2 salty dawgs
Pamela - so sorry for your loss -
We always find comfort in the Rainbow Bridge:

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....[FONT=Book Antiqua,Times New Roman,Times] Author unknown...
[/FONT]

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
So very sorry, but like Joester says, you will see him on the Rainbow Bridge! And he was living it up at beach...what a send-off! I am glad you finally have an answer.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Pam,
I'm so very sorry......When Juanita told me last week it just made my heart hurt.......I've got 3 dogs and one cat waiting for me over the Rainbow bridge so far. We'll all be together one day.
Chari

cheatka

I'm soo sorry Pam, you're heart must be broken. I know mine would be but take comfort in knowing that he's safe and happy right now and will be meeting you some day.