Lost dog.

Ed B

Small Potatoes
She took an unauthorized solo walk and she hasn't come home. Last seen in Tucson beach area. Our house is in between Tucson Beach and JJ's. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

Roberto

White poodle looking dogs are high risk for theft. I'd get some posters made up and post them around. There used to be a guy in town that would 'resell' stolen dogs. Dee gets inquiries about lost dogs all the time, I'll put a poster up here and we will be watching for yours.

Ed B

Small Potatoes
White poodle looking dogs are high risk for theft. I'd get some posters made up and post them around. There used to be a guy in town that would 'resell' stolen dogs. Dee gets inquiries about lost dogs all the time, I'll put a poster up here and we will be watching for yours.
Thanks Roberto. We have been putting posters up all over Cholla.

Attachments

Roberto

Might take some to the local vets as well.

Some US visitors 'rescued' a dog they though was a street dog. Beautiful golden. Turned out it belonged to a family on the street they found the dog. Family was mad but we managed to get the dog returned from Arizona.

Roberto

Thought of two other places you might take posters. Nancy Falen, see signs on Benito J near Lucas Chicken and the dog hotel, see signs on Sinaloa near the RR track. Sorry did not think of them while you were here !!

Ed B

Small Potatoes
Thought of two other places you might take posters. Nancy Falen, see signs on Benito J near Lucas Chicken and the dog hotel, see signs on Sinaloa near the RR track. Sorry did not think of them while you were here !!
Thanks again. We got to the dog rescue and someone is going to call the radio station for us.

One thing I did was to get a dog tag with my Mexico cell number on it. I might just get a ransom call.

Last edited:

CJ*

Hi Ed. Is your doggie still missing? I hope you have her back by now. I know several folks that "lost" dogs on big weeks/weekends and a week later they get a call looking for the reward. Hope you get that call. I will continue to keep an eye out for her if she is still gone. Hope she is home.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Oh n0! I so hope your doggie gets back home safe and sound.

We always bring our big girl to Mexico ~ she has so much fun. She is never without her tags; however, she is rarely out of our sight unless she decides to go for a swim and she has been know to go way, way out there. I have never been able to figure out what she is after, but she always makes it back.

Oh n0! I so hope your doggie gets back home safe and sound.

We always bring our big girl to Mexico ~ she has so much fun. She is never without her tags; however, she is rarely out of our sight unless she decides to go for a swim and she has been know to go way, way out there. I have never been able to figure out what she is after, but she always makes it back.
Yeah . . . the "never out of sight" practice is great for avoiding lots of the heartache I've heard about over the years.