LOST MY ID AND PASSPORT

JustinDee

I lost my ID last night , have no clue what happened to them. Am I gonna be able to get across the border going back to Phoenix? I’m a US citizen born in Northern California.

ernesto

Well Known Member
If you have a government issued ID they will not deny you entry, drivers license, military ID etc

JustinDee

If you have a government issued ID they will not deny you entry, drivers license, military ID etc
I do not have anything now. Just some court papers and my print out from the DMV when I got my license which states (not a valid ID” on the paper

TICO-T

Well Known Member
I do not have anything now. Just some court papers and my print out from the DMV when I got my license which states (not a valid ID” on the paper
They will take you into an office there on the border. You will sit down and be asked many questions staring with your place of birth. The officer will be on a computer and after 35 minutes you will be allowed to go.

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
US citizens cannot be denied entrance to their country. Expect a bit of interrogation, but that's the bottom line.

Petrose

A little time in the back room with a blackjack will get that passport information and you'll be on your way.