Lost my travel buddy, seeking another for 2013 trips to RP !!

Howdy ~!

Well I was traveling to Rocky Point with the same person for the past 8 years but as of this year I am solo. I actually have been going for 20 years overall. It saddens me to think that this year I do not have anyone to do the trip with ...

I was living in Central Tucson but moved out to Marana last December so thats even worse, lol .... I am willing to meet my new travel buddie(s) anywhere prior to Robles Junction. I have a very flexible schedule just quite a few dogs I have to board prior to any adventures.:cluck:

I figure posting this early in the year gives me a head start .....

Hope to get involved more in the forums and all the goings on that may be going on this year and beyond !!

see ya !

Corinne

Kenny

Hi and welcome to the Rockypoint dating thread!

Hi and welcome to the Rockypoint dating thread!:woo: Now if you could just post a picture or two :veg:, along with a short little discription about yourself, likes and dislikes, we'll see if we can't find a match for ya.:notme:

does this mean you need a ride.....Or are you looking for a companion? I myself have a travel buddy. I wouldn't want to go alone either.Me and my GF are headed down over Pres Day weekend. Unfortunatly, I would not have enough room for another passenger. If you have your own transportation, mayne we could travel together for safety.

Is this a matchmaking site lol... I just want a travel bud. M or female.... Dog friendly.
Yea and Todd I'd follow u guys down. Whose in Tucson btw? Sorry I can't tell from my phone im using now.

mis2810

I know everyone's comfort level for traveling alone is different, but if it's any consolation I drove down from Phoenix and spent a week in RP by myself this past October and felt perfectly safe, including driving around town going to the stores, etc.

I think having a traveling buddy is a good idea just in case you run into any car problems or unknown issues. Not that I have EVER had any problems with my jouney to and from.....but better safe than sorry. Plus... its more fun :)

mis2810

I think having a traveling buddy is a good idea just in case you run into any car problems or unknown issues. Not that I have EVER had any problems with my jouney to and from.....but better safe than sorry. Plus... its more fun :)
I agree, I wouldn't want to have car problems while driving alone, but that's why I use Rosie for insurance (ProAlliance!) and have Rosie's cell phone number in my phone. Also, the highway has lots of traffic at most times where you don't feel like you're out in the wilderness and the Green Angels drive up and down as well.

Normally I travel with just my husband, and/or my sister and her kids. But, there's a lot to be said for some alone time to just relax, read, and do what you want, when you want, without having to ask/tell anybody anything. Kind of freeing!

during my 20 years of travel to Penasco we have NEVER had an issue besides the one time we got pulled over for speeding which we were actually doing. Always travelin females with kids and a dog or two for contrast. 2012 we went twice with a baby, no problems. Followed people down on occasion but for the most part just us gals taking it on the road ....