Lotes Monte Vista

Prometen Mucho y son puras mentiras, video en el sitio falso (no existe) obra con "oomapas" para suministrar agua mentira ni idea tienen ahi, palapas y playa para los dueños mentiras!!! la obra empezara hasta mediados del 2012?, y mientras sigan pagando? puras mentiras aparte segun ellos esta de acuerdo con el gobierno de peñasco y de ellos no saben nada!!!!!!!! mucho cuidado con esta clase de gente, sobretodo cuando lo manejan como regalo, seguramente si valieran esos terreno los estarian "regalando" pero en fin tanzas siempre han existido!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

realtor2012

MONTE vISTA IS A GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY...

Monte vista is a great opportunity. I already have my title in hand and they are already putting the water lines i was just there last week and saw all the progress. The first model home is also being built. I know my lot is worth at least twice what i pay for because i had some offers but im not selling it because i beleive is going to be worth a lot more in the next few years... Remember there is a lot of envy in this world thats why is so easy to make negative comments but i know for a fact monte vista is a great place to invest...

P

PURO PENASCO

Yo ya tengo mi terreno en montevista y esta a toda madre..

Puras mentiras de la gente envidiosa. Yo soy de puerto penasco y cada dia se ve el avance en los terrenos. Ya estan metiendo las lineas de agua y construyendo casas. Yo estoy bien contento porque los terrenos sales bien baratos y parece que en el futuro va estar bien suave para vivir ahi.. Ya no sean envidiosos y dejen a la gente trabajar...

Roberto

You can get an ocean view lot in Playa Lopez for $40 a month. Short stroll to the beach. Roads are in, homes in the community, even a restaurant. This is a well established community with excellent access.

Roberto

realtor sez: "I know my lot is worth at least twice what I pay for because i had some offers "

Wow, amazing. Sell yours and get another one at the original price, you'll make a fortune.

R

realtor2012

Terrenos monte vista puerto penasco

I bought my lot 2 years ago and just recently got my title. I purchased the lot for $2000dlls and now they are selling for $5000 i beleive thats twice the value. But apparently you think by making negative comments about monte vista or any other area you will sell more your other project. I advise you to work hard and concentrate in selling your project and not worry about anyone else, i think that will bring you better results.

Roberto

I bought my lot 2 years ago and just recently got my title. I purchased the lot for $2000dlls and now they are selling for $5000 i beleive thats twice the value. But apparently you think by making negative comments about monte vista or any other area you will sell more your other project. I advise you to work hard and concentrate in selling your project and not worry about anyone else, i think that will bring you better results.
Don't think I made any comments about that development at all. My comments were directed to the posters who sign on for one post then deliver a confusing rah rah message. The lots are FREE, The Lots are $6,000, "I doubled my money in a short time", "I had some offers", "It's a great investment". etc.

How about a straighforward post citing accurate details of the project, etc. Some on this forum are very well aware of what a building lot in town is going for right now and also aware that the market is very, very flat and that prices have dropped dramatically over the past 3 years but lots there have doubled???

I wish you all the luck in selling that project but let's try to do it on the up and up, no smoke and mirrors. Might be the best deal in Penasco, so put your best foot foreward !!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
it seems stupid, they had a poster on a different thread, named Rick Smith say his wife bought a lot and she picked the title up at the municipal offices, I know on this forum there are a lot of owners in Rp I would bet not one has ever picked up a title at the municpal offices. It doesn't work that way. Another thing a title can't be issued to an american, that comes in the form of a bank trust. Who would buy a 2000.00 dllr. lot out in SIDEWINDER CITY and have to put a $6,000.00 to $15,000.00 dollar bank trust on it. And if its like any other project except an ejido buyers would not receive a title, they would get what are called escrituras or an addendum to the title but not the actual title. Ju

Last edited:
R

realtor2012

monte vista

Just so you know because maybe you are not aware but not every one who buys real state in rocky point is an american. I know it sounds CRAZY but also some Mexicans like me can buy property in Puerto Peñasco. Funny right? And we do get the titles from the municipal offices just take a drive and find out before making an ignorant comment. FINALLY maybe you don't know this either but we MEXICANS don't have to pay a bank trust. That's probably why a $2000 investments is good for us.

That may be fine realtor2012...but don't go "advertising" as if everyone (us gringos) can make the same money in the investment...different groundrules!!!

Model Home???? I was there 2 weeks ago... but anyway you have to give credit to people that want to sell a piece of land and make a quick buck... FYI .....

E

el mayan

terrenos

Es bien sabido aqui en puerto penasco que el Ayuntamiento esta entregando y titulando los terrenos Monte Vista ya lo anunciaron hasta en la radio. Yo no tengo terreno ahi, porque la verdad pienso que se va llevar varios anos para que se desarrolle, (aunque me sorprendi cuando vi que tan rapido metieron el agua) pero soy vendedor de bienes y raices aqui en puerto penasco y se lo dificil que esta el mercado para que todavia quieran asustar a la gente con que hay fraudes aqui en penasco. El pueblo es muy chicho y uno se entera muy rapido de todo y se sabe sin ningun secreto que el ayuntamiento esta titulando los terrenos de Monte Vista. Se oye que mucha gente esta comprando terrenos en Monte Vista y me imagino que algunos no les ha gustado y les da coraje por eso quieren darle mala publicidad...

Mi querido amigo Mayan,
Me da gusto que esten "vendiendo" y que hagan su luchita, que bueno que los estan ofreciendo hasta en la radio...bien por ellos, y tambien estoy de acuerdo en que tal vez en varios anos se desarolle, pero lo curioso para mi es que para empezar primero lo empezaron a promover como terrenos " regalados" en arizona, yo fui a una esas preventas, yo les comente que porque en vez de promoverlos aqui (arizona) porque mejor no los promovian en penasco, segun dijeron que querian algo que fuera decente y no con gente de ahi, segun porque nomas iban a llevar sus carros viejos y no iba a encajar con el fraccionamiento (palabras de ellos) segundo lo manejan que casa modelo y agua y que muy bonito esta quedando y cosas por el estilo, yo acabo de llegar de ahi , lo unico que mire un camino de tierra para llegar y unos lotes deslindados, pero obra???? casas modelo? al menos que sean casitas de campana y agua??? pos donde lo mas cerca seria laguna del mar a 5km al este pero en fin hasta ahorita nadie me ha desmentido Porque sera???

Hey guys....if you're going to post some "interesting" stuff....let's see it in English....it's more fun when we're having our popcorn!!!