Lukeville border Crossing

Porta74

What the hell? This video tells it all. Yet still, this administration will do nothing. Such a damn shame to see….

What the hell? This video tells it all. Yet still, this administration will do nothing. Such a damn shame to see….
Talk about erosion of a country. There will be more crime, gangs ,drugs and costly infrastructure upgrades to housing, schools medical you name it. Here north of the border our Prime minster hedged all bets that immigration was key to increasing more jobs to house and provide essentials for immigrants. Although legally done and on a much smaller scale as to what is happening in the USA it has back fired. This will only lead to division as these immigrants start buying business and carve out their dream of living better life.

So, I come to this thread to see if there is any useful information about the Lukeville border crossing and all see is people who do not understand the law and how the United States government functions. It must be a terrible existence to be fearful AND ignorant at the same time.

joanC

So, I come to this thread to see if there is any useful information about the Lukeville border crossing and all see is people who do not understand the law and how the United States government functions. It must be a terrible existence to be fearful AND ignorant at the same time.
I see you are a NEW member. Do you have a home or Business in PP/RP? Do you Cross the Lukeville Border? Fearful? Ignorant? We have no fear of either. Talk about IGNORANT.

richwi

The CPB is down about 2000 agents (that's 80,000 man hours of work each week). The funding is tied up in congress and being as objective as I can be it appears neither side is really interested in moving things forward because border funding creates great publicity for them and if the border gets funded they lose news time.

Last edited:
I see you are a NEW member. Do you have a home or Business in PP/RP? Do you Cross the Lukeville Border? Fearful? Ignorant? We have no fear of either. Talk about IGNORANT.
A home. My wife is there right now. Cross the border all the time.

Oh and I forgot to mention the shocking level of racism on this forum. The admins clearly support this racism.

Old55

Robinson , sorry for that but this is nothing.These clowns on a bad day want machine gun nests on the wall

joanC

The State of Sonora has no control over what's happening, but I expect AML0 is giggling!

Sonora State cannot pay anything for the Africans and Mid East folks if they can't waltz through the actual border facility. Why bother squeezing through a cut out in the wall?

You need to understand migration crossing international borders is a federal govt issue. If the 'hugger no bullet boy' AMLO decides to stop sticking it to the US in retribution for whatever wacko theory he's embracing this week, he can close his southern border. Within 24 hrs the single males from every hell-hole country in Africa, India, China, Israel, Syria, Yemen, etc, etc, will stop leaving their homes, and most will turn tail and return to their family. In the meantime, the AZ governor wimpette, Hobbs, is playing coy, sniffing the political wind before she moves to help 'zonans'.
Report Edit

richwi

The State of Sonora has no control over what's happening, but I expect AML0 is giggling!

Sonora State cannot pay anything for the Africans and Mid East folks if they can't waltz through the actual border facility. Why bother squeezing through a cut out in the wall?

You need to understand migration crossing international borders is a federal govt issue. If the 'hugger no bullet boy' AMLO decides to stop sticking it to the US in retribution for whatever wacko theory he's embracing this week, he can close his southern border. Within 24 hrs the single males from every hell-hole country in Africa, India, China, Israel, Syria, Yemen, etc, etc, will stop leaving their homes, and most will turn tail and return to their family. In the meantime, the AZ governor wimpette, Hobbs, is playing coy, sniffing the political wind before she moves to help 'zonans'.
Report Edit
I am trying to figure this out. You adamantly state that the borders are a federal government issue (I happen to agree) then you slam Hobbs, who is a governor, after you implied states can't do anything. I agree this whole thing is a mess, but many of your posts feel like you close your eyes and throw a dart. And no, I am not new to Penasco. The first time we came was 1979, we live here full time year around and I have been a member of this group (including the initial name we used, tndr_cpl) since 2010

rplarry

try being an adult in conversation and don’t just toss out hyperbole

Explain the law you are referring to

explain how YOU think the US Govt functions

terrible existence to be fearful of WHAT ?

Ignorant of what ?

you sound like a narcissist know it all

corndog

https://az511.gov/ click the red dot at Lukeville.( Actually Lukeville isn't on the map, so click on the red dot above Sonoyta) This is an ADOT road closure map..closed until January 31 at 11:59 PM..

corndog

I see no mention of Jan 31 on your red dot site.
I also just looked and the closed till January 31st 2024 at 11:59 pm is now gone.. This is the post that made me go to the map in the first place.. The road closed date has bee changed to...
Comment
Lukeville International Crossing Closed. The end date listed is a placeholder for the AZ 511 system. ADOT has been told the closure time frame is indefinite.

Attachments

Last edited:
Coming from Utah, San Luis is only maybe 50 miles longer. My main concern is border wait time. Are there times or days that are quicker to cross? We always tried to cross Lukeville mid week.

Old55

I also just looked and the closed till January 31st 2024 at 11:59 pm is now gone.. This is the post that made me go to the map in the first place.. The road closed date has bee changed to...
Comment
Lukeville International Crossing Closed. The end date listed is a placeholder for the AZ 511 system. ADOT has been told the closure time frame is indefinite.
Good news

Old55

try being an adult in conversation and don’t just toss out hyperbole

Explain the law you are referring to

explain how YOU think the US Govt functions

terrible existence to be fearful of WHAT ?

Ignorant of what ?

you sound like a narcissist know it all
polite guy has some questions and Larry (sounding insane) yells at him….helpful Larry Boy,