Lukeville border Crossing

AZRob

Thank goodness someone pulled their head out of their ass. And opened it back up. Seen it on the news this morning.

rplarry

Iranian Illegal Immigrant and Former Islamist Warns Ben Bergquam of Islamic Terrorism Coming Across the Southern Border, Says “Islamists Will Come Here, Get The Guns, Get The C4 Detonation, and Kill People”

This is no joke

joanC

It's unfortunate US has decided to stay involved in the middle east, much less supporting Israel. There is nothing to gain by doing so, except maybe for east coast politicians.

Wikipedia co-founder says site is now ‘propaganda’ for left-leaning ‘establishment’
By Social Links forLee Brown
Published July 16, 2021, 4:55 p.m. ET
Wikipedia co-founder Larry Sanger has warned that the website can no longer be trusted — insisting it is now just “propaganda” for the left-leaning “establishment.”
Sanger told UnHerd’s Lockdown TV Wednesday that he started the “encyclopedia of opinion” in 2001 purely on the basis it would offer true neutrality and offer “multiple points of view” on “hot button issues.”
Now, he insisted, conservative voices are “sternly warned if not kicked out” if they try to add a different take on establishment views — which Sanger deemed “propaganda.”
…..
“There’s a lot of Nobel prize winners and distinguished doctors whose views are not only not welcome on Wikipedia — they’re literally censored on YouTube and sometimes Facebook and Twitter because they contradict the narrative,” he said.
“There’s a global enforcement of a certain point of view on issues like COVID,” he insisted, calling it “amazing to me as a libertarian, or a liberty-loving conservative.”
Wikipedia did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Interesting. What do you know about the Gateway Pundit's credibility?
I'm not a professional fact checker, but for many years TGP was among a wide range of sites that I visited, and I've yet to have discovered them to be misleading. The best measure of a reporter is whether -- over time -- they are caught fibbing, or -- conversely -- their warnings materialize.

Old55

Iranian Illegal Immigrant and Former Islamist Warns Ben Bergquam of Islamic Terrorism Coming Across the Southern Border, Says “Islamists Will Come Here, Get The Guns, Get The C4 Detonation, and Kill People”

This is no joke
Crazy man interviews a plant….right up Crazy Larry’s crazy town alley….and then you guys tout the Gateway Pud….oh brother!

MIRAMAR

Like the pale face feeble fascist that took away our right to cross borders, kicking kids out of their school to let illegals stay there, and opened our borders for cheap labor for plutocrats ( I'm beginning to think you're one of them Jerry!) and big corporations.

Last edited:

Old55

Like the pale face feeble fascist that took away our right to cross borders, kicking kids out of their school to let illegals stay there, opened our borders for cheap labor for plutocrats ( I'm beginning to think you're one of them Jerry) and big corporations.
That palm tree wont trim itself!