Lukeville border Crossing

joanC

I'm confident the jellyfish fellow, Mayorkas, will soon pop to the surface and make Old55 so proud it will take a vacation.

MIRAMAR

We're driving down Monday morning via Lukeville. Has anyone had issues with people on the road, or have the Biden Administration coordinated with the Cartels and moved them so we can't see them?

Last edited:

rplarry

That palm tree wont trim itself!
such a prick reply, as usual

yeah right, we need 10 Million more palm tree trimmers

from my estimation and how many yard work flyers I get thrown on my driveway each week, I think all the palm trees are covered

MIRAMAR

According to New York Dem Representative Jerry Nadler, we need "illegal aliens" to pick vegetables and have babies. We've convinced our US women that the world is ending,, so no babies for them, but it's OK for non-US women

Old55

According to New York Dem Representative Jerry Nadler, we need "illegal aliens" to pick vegetables and have babies. We've convinced our US women that the world is ending,, so no babies for them, but it's OK for non-US women
You once were a intelligent moderate Bush republican .Now it seems your level of anger has increased , your IQ has taken a hit and your not having any fun …..maybe Long Covid? …Double up on the Horse Paste maybe?

MIRAMAR

Ahh, darn Jerry, your names hurt!

I wasn't the one saying we can't produce babies from US citizens, it was the big guy, Jerry. And I can't believe you like Bush now, wasn't the case in the early 2000s- times change!

rplarry

You once were a intelligent moderate Bush republican .Now it seems your level of anger has increased , your IQ has taken a hit and your not having any fun …..maybe Long Covid? …Double up on the Horse Paste maybe?
you mean the horse paste that won the Nobel prize for medicine ? One of the safest medicines in the world ?

you mean ivermectin that had a 90% + success rate of keeping people out of hospitals, hospitals that were killing people with their protocols?

you mean the ivermectin that the cdc blocked because it worked so well that if they allowed it, they wouldn’t be able to introduce the untested and highly toxic Covid gene therapy jabs because if there is any treatments that are successful treatments in a pandemic situation, they cannot authorize an untested vaccine or gene therapy under, emergency authorization, which normally needs the regular 5 to 10 years of trials.

You mean that horse paste?

Old55

you mean the horse paste that won the Nobel prize for medicine ? One of the safest medicines in the world ?

you mean ivermectin that had a 90% + success rate of keeping people out of hospitals, hospitals that were killing people with their protocols?

you mean the ivermectin that the cdc blocked because it worked so well that if they allowed it, they wouldn’t be able to introduce the untested and highly toxic Covid gene therapy jabs because if there is any treatments that are successful treatments in a pandemic situation, they cannot authorize an untested vaccine or gene therapy under, emergency authorization, which normally needs the regular 5 to 10 years of trials.

Larry defends Horse Paste
Ahh, darn Jerry, your names hurt!

I wasn't the one saying we can't produce babies from US citizens, it was the big guy, Jerry. And I can't believe you like Bush now, wasn't the case in the early 2000s- times change!
Ha, well we have pretty much wrecked North A,erica so replacing us would be no loss!. Yep and Bush does belong in a adjoining cell!

Old55

Keep on taking it Lar…or this Trump stuff: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/12/hydroxychloroquine-covid-increase-chance-death-trump?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other