Lukeville POE closed.

playaperro

El Pirata
So progressive is offering me insurance through Mex Pro since you really need it driving through Nogales Caborca for me.
Any one ever been insured through Mex Pro?

joanC

We've bought through Mex Pro Flagstaff for many years. Never had a claim, so no opinion how well they would do.

Old55

So progressive is offering me insurance through Mex Pro since you really need it driving through Nogales Caborca for me.
Any one ever been insured through Mex Pro?
Past Santa Ana on the toll road a Mexican national from Utah was murdered Saturday after armed men tried to jack him and he tried to out run them.
Perro maybe some more life insurance too ?IMG_6964.jpeg

Last edited:

MIRAMAR

If we keep allowing the Cartels to take money for immigrants to come to our country and transport drugs while our border patrol is occupied with the illegals, we're going to see the Cartels get even more powerful.

corndog

US to suspend rail operations on the southern border due to migrant surge. What’s going on?
On the Southern border, BNSF rail cars were loaded with migrants from the south of Mexico... The owner is Berkshire Hathaway Warren Buffett.. Im sure when Charlie Munger saw people riding for free it did him in..
Union Pacific also has business in Mexico..

Last edited:
Here comes another round of inflation people. Hang on for the ride.

playaperro

El Pirata
Past Santa Ana on the toll road a Mexican national from Utah was murdered Saturday after armed men tried to jack him and he tried to out run them.
Perro maybe some more life insurance too ?View attachment 17566
That toll cost 120 pesos I only had 100 and she said we take dollars too at 15 so it’s 9 dollars.
Lots of potholes mostly after the entrance to San Jorge and before encamteme entrance.

Old55

Like Perro I know 4 people that drove that way with no problem too.The problem will be for anyone driving down friday … Thunder Storms!

https://x.com/elalbertomedina/status/1736173305651229040?s=61&t=PpiQwtiMOdCjevRzWMfL5A

“¡Si no son los sicarios… son los policías los que
hacen vivir un calvario a paisanos cuando pasan por este tramo de Santa Ana, Sonora! ¡Ya estamos hart@s de la misma historia, todos los años. Ahora hasta muertes!”, me dicen habitantes de ese lugar. Historias que me corrobora hoy la colega y amiga
@andrearominag

Aquí la muestra de cómo policías detienen a quienes pasan por la carretera (pueden ser revisiones por alguna regla de tránsito infringida, pero denuncian acoso policial).

“Como un servicio social pedimos que ya pare esto contra automovilistas y paisanos en este fecha”, me dice Romina.

“If it's not the assassins... it's the police who make villagers go through an ordeal when they pass through this stretch of Santa Ana, Sonora! We are already hart @s of the same story, every year. Now even deaths!” , they call me inhabitants of that place. Stories corroborated by my colleague and friend @andrearominag today. Here is an example of how police stop those who pass by on the road (they may be checks for a broken traffic rule, but they report police harassment). “As a social service, we ask that this stop against motorists and villagers on this date,” Romina tells me.

MIRAMAR

I think someone better change the subject line of this thread- the border isn't going to open on 1/24/24. That's someone's pipedream.