Lukeville

Belgianboy

read somewhere I cannot pick up FMM at border anymore driving across at lukeville ? Going next week and need to pick one up, can anybody confirm?

ron

Well Known Member
To my knowledge the office is still open and operating. The FMM (Forma Migratoria Multiple) is nothing more than a visitors permit for stays less than 180 days.

Kiter

My wife and I got ours at the border about a month ago, and I actually wandered into their offices last weekend.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
you are suppose to get a FMM every single time you cross the border by land, at the customs office, in Lukeville it is located in your right hand side as you enter MX, the office is open from 6 am to 12pm, if you are getting your visa they should have done this for you at the consulate that you started the process and paid there too, about $34 US dollars.

garyd

Well Known Member
you are suppose to get a FMM every single time you cross the border by land, at the customs office, in Lukeville it is located in your right hand side as you enter MX, the office is open from 6 am to 12pm, if you are getting your visa they should have done this for you at the consulate that you started the process and paid there too, about $34 US dollars.
Only if you are staying more than 72 hours

tortuga

Well Known Member
Free Zone only applies to automobile paperwork. Although it is not enforced, you are supposed to get an FMM if you are in Mexico for longer than 72 hours.