Made It Without Being Arrested

GV Jack

Snorin God
Had a great time last week.

The trip in and out were totally uneventful. Green Light going in and a few questions going out.

The on shore breeze was a bit chilly on the patio, but we managed to get in pleanty of sun and ocean/sea viewing.

Great dinners at Panne y Vino and Don Julio's and very good pizza at Capones. I really like the help at Capones.
They are very helpful and great fun. Service, Pizza and Drinks were excellent.

Does anyone know if the Cedasa meat shop is out of business? Went by there Thursday at about 11:00 AM and
there was nobody there. It looked empty inside except for some counters. Ended up going to the Bravo Market and for
the second straight time was disappointed. Meat was tasty but quite tough. Any other suggestions?

Sorry to miss Chari. Would have loved to have seen Jerry lying on a garbage can lid to keep the geyser in control. Had to be
like a Chevy Chase/Griswolds go to Rocky Point episode. Did get to met Mark and also see my nemisis, Roberto.

Wish I had discovered this place years ago. Can't wait to go back at the end of April.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I saw someone going into Cedasa as i was driving by last Monday probably. It was the same day I went toe to toe with the foot dragging Ace clerk. LOL!

Lynnie

Ceadasa is in business, the moved one block south and two blocks west...I think. Ask for Mario, he speaks wonderful English.