Mannys Beach Club Improvements Needed

joanC

Well Known Member
I took my parents there today.

The restrooms near the pool are deplorable...cabinet doors broken off the hinges, toilet paper non existent in the woman's, etc. Maybe if they upped their drink prices a bit closer to $10.00, up from $5.00 each, basic maintenance would become affordable.

As for the drinks available on a very cold afternoon, they offer no hot drinks. No rum toddies, no blueberry tea, no hot wine...nada.

girlfran

That's sad, but then there are many other places around to enjoy. Will they have warm drinks for a cold day to enjoy?
It's Mexico, so be prepared for something different than what you expected.
places I go they will be happy to cater to your wants and needs. In other words you want it they make it from hot drinks to chicken soup

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I took my parents there today.

The restrooms near the pool are deplorable...cabinet doors broken off the hinges, toilet paper non existent in the woman's, etc. Maybe if they upped their drink prices a bit closer to $10.00, up from $5.00 each, basic maintenance would become affordable.

As for the drinks available on a very cold afternoon, they offer no hot drinks. No rum toddies, no blueberry tea, no hot wine...nada.
Jesus... first Joan C can't believe the cops in Mexico are in on the take and now she's complaining about Manny's having broken cabinets in the bathroom and no HOT TOTTIES in Mexico???!!! Huh?! That has to be a first on this forum. Poster is upset about not having HOT TOTTIES!!! No pues wow!

richwi

Well Known Member
I have know Jorge since he was a security guard. We go to Manny's and Tekila Bar often..but even with all that said..if you don't like a place, don't go. To me it's almost unreal how many places there are to eat in Puerto Penasco.