Manny's Beach Club

ernesto

Long haul from LC. More options , better. As this town continues to grow I'm sure it can support more eating and drinking establishments. Manny's was a tradition, we'll see.

Wrecked at the Reef has a beach and plenty of parking. Why not go there?
I go to the Reef every time I am in PP. And JJ's. Even back in the day when all the action was at the Mirador. That being said, I think most of us are not looking at Manny's re-opening as just another drinking and eating option. It's a place that holds many memories, at least the ones I remember. That's the main reason I will go there besides the fact that its one of only a couple true bars in PP.

Encanto

I go to the Reef every time I am in PP. And JJ's. Even back in the day when all the action was at the Mirador. That being said, I think most of us are not looking at Manny's re-opening as just another drinking and eating option. It's a place that holds many memories, at least the ones I remember. That's the main reason I will go there besides the fact that its one of only a couple true bars in PP.
Went to the Grand Opening yesterday afternoon.

It was packed; had a really good time.

They had a band playing, even Manny was there.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I didn't get there until 5:30 but I heard there were over 250-300 people in line waiting to get in at 4:00. It was a great evening. The way the partners are treating Manny Sanchez is fantastic. They help him get to and from the stage for a speech and they honor his legacy....it doesn't get much better than that. Manny told me he is very proud of the young men taking the reins of his little empire and he believes they will make it a go to place once again like it was years ago, I believe so too! My wife took vintage Manny's tops and made a handfull of one of a kind dresses for the event, she gave one to Shayna as a gift, Shayna is one of the new owners!

Nam and Shayna.jpg

Last edited: