Mar Blu

Roberto

"The Chef Luca just one the Iron Chef competition last week, that says something, no? "

Yes, that Chef Micky was very disappointed among other things !!:lol::lol::lol:

Roberto

Ate at Mar Blu Bistro last night and it was somewhat of a disappointment. The food was OK but I had some problems with some other stuff there. First the waiter comes over and moves the waterglasses around, sticking his hands into the glass and around the lip. Sorry, that really bothers me, poorly trained wait staff and with poor sanitation in a restaurant, especially when you have gastric distress the next morning. Secondly, The waiter came to the table, twice, and interrupted conversation with my amor, and not to tell us the place was on fire, but to ask if we wanted something else. Personally I like it when they wait a polite interval, not just interrupt. Thirdly, when not busy the wait staff lined up against the wall next to the bar and stared at the diners. Now my amor Liza is muy bonita but it was uncomfortable. They seem to have those 'in your face' waiters sort of like Changos, big smiles and demanding. Overly helpful maybe. Personally I prefer a waitress any day.

I visited, or tried to, with the manager but he seemed uninterested in what I had to say, which I tried to offer in a helpful way.

Last edited: