Marachi's & Tequila

Watch for the grand opening in February , Rodeo Drives first bar & grill with Ramone as the master chef. Quarantee all of his original recipes and ambiance.
He was the cook at the fish and chips place by the malecon that closed down last century? Hard to beat the friendly dolphin for food when it was open.

He was the cook at the fish and chips place by the malecon that closed down last century? Hard to beat the friendly dolphin for food when it was open.
Yes Ramon was the cook at Old Port Gallery. Up the street from the Dolphin. The Dolphin had great ambiance and was a very good tourist trap. I believe most locals stayed away for that reason. Gaston has and had a superb tenor voice. Victor head waiter can be found now at Pan y Vina on Jaurez bvld.

Yes Ramon was the cook at Old Port Gallery. Up the street from the Dolphin. The Dolphin had great ambiance and was a very good tourist trap. I believe most locals stayed away for that reason. Gaston has and had a superb tenor voice. Victor head waiter can be found now at Pan y Vina on Jaurez bvld.
Agree, I could not remember the name of the Old Port Gallery, to tell you the truth i never ate there, the sign that said all you could eat fish and chips scared me away, hate to end up like a BP agent, Same goes for pan Y vinO, not much into fancy food, street tacos and enchiladas for me, but i may drop in for a friday fish fry and here some good music at this new place.

Agree, I could not remember the name of the Old Port Gallery, to tell you the truth i never ate there, the sign that said all you could eat fish and chips scared me away, hate to end up like a BP agent, Same goes for pan Y vinO, not much into fancy food, street tacos and enchiladas for me, but i may drop in for a friday fish fry and here some good music at this new place.
Fish fry was fantastic, Ramon made the sauces to perfection also. Same fish fry to be had at new place.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Actually it was the Old Port Galley, I dont know about the new restaurant, but his little fish cooking arse better be on the beach in June for the wedding one of our kids, since we have given him a deposit....and now is playing hide and seek......I hate it when that happens..oh boy

Actually it was the Old Port Galley, I dont know about the new restaurant, but his little fish cooking arse better be on the beach in June for the wedding one of our kids, since we have given him a deposit....and now is playing hide and seek......I hate it when that happens..oh boy
Wow, now this thread will be watched until June!

I was wondering what was up with the all you can eat place, every time I went by there I wanted some fried fish. It still looked almost open compared to some of the vacant places in town.

Sort of OT, but my old boss from years ago said the best thing he ever found to fry trigger with was crushed Ranch Lays. So of course the last time down I didn't catch anything to try it out lol.