Mare Blu Bistro

InkaRoads

cronopiador
They just moved to the old Lily's location on the Malecon, nice patio specially for sunsets, open at 8 am for Mexican breakfast and lunch and dinner is exclusively for their Italian dishes.
Had breakfast and you could smell the paint still drying from the day before, Miguel and Guancho? were both very nice and cordial

Roberto

Oh yeah, that's the place where the waiter stuck his fingers into the wine glass and set it down in front of me. The wait staff lined up against the wall and stared at the customers, particularly my novia Eliza. Food was mediocre at best and the service lacked... well lacked everthing that night. I spoke to the manager but he just blew me off. Pane and Vino for me.

My daughters and I had a really wonderful lunch there - the food was excellent (as good as at Mare Blu by the Reef) and the waiter was very attentive and polite. The old location had nothing going for it though so looking forward to trying the new one. And looking forward to visiting Pane and Vino too.

AZ ROB

After Chef Luca left Mare Blu the food hasn't been the same.. I heard a rumor that Pan e Vino was moving to the restrauant space at Bella Sierrena.

R

rashafaa

I ate today at Mare Blu with my wife and 2 children for breakfast. Was very unimpressed with pretty much everything except the view. Not only did we pay $40, but it took an exceptionally long time considering it was pretty dead and again, the food wasn't great. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Roberto

Have had a similar experience and agree with the recommendation. Try Max's at the end of Calle 13, across from the Del Sol Hotel.

El Gato

Heard that he was and then changed his mind and won't be moving there. Anybody heard anything else?

After Chef Luca left Mare Blu the food hasn't been the same.. I heard a rumor that Pan e Vino was moving to the restrauant space at Bella Sierrena.