MariA Bonita

marybna

Before Sandy Beach came to be, we used to go down and stay at Vina Del Mar and eat at their restaurant. Then we moved out to Sandy Beach. I see that they are in RP times again. I think they were closed for awhile. Has anyone eaten there lately? And what about the Hamburger place on Calle 13. We always eat and the same places.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hi Mary...If you're talking about the Maria Bonita at the hotel in the old port, I ate there a week ago last Sunday.

Had breakfast and it was very good. We usually try to go there for Sunday morning breakfast every trip. I had
the Ranchero Omlet and it was good. A little spicy, but I like it like that. I've also had the Torta Maria which is
outstanding, particularly the bun it's served in. It's pretty big.

The hamberger place on Calle 13 is Erik Burger and yes it is open. Here is a recent article about it from the Senoran Blog.

Have a Hankerin

Bon Appetit

tortuga

I've eaten both breakfast and dinner at least 8 times in the last year and it is one of my favorite restaurants in Penasco. They can also handle large groups.

marybna

We went there Sunday for early dinner. This place has a great view. Food and service was good. $20 and we both had enough for lunch the next day.